SAP - IDES Installation ECC 6.0 Ehp 6
What you'll learn
- Able to identify and understand SAP eco-system.
- Understand SAP terminology
- Understand SAP usage
- Ability to install SAP IDES system for their own use
- You need to have an idea of Windows OS installation
- Understanding of enterprise IT systems
Have you ever wanted to have a SAP system of your own? Are you tired of coruses which dwell on theory rather than actual installation of SAP itself? Fret not, this course aims to solve that by providing you with all the necessary knoweledge of installing a SAP IDES, SAP version for demo system, for you to practice any module (FI,MM, HR) so on.
This course also aims to help professionals who are looking to develop their Basis skills. You will get live recording sessions of installing the software itself.
Though the course is not very long, if you happen to have some basic knoweledge of servers, especially Windows Servers then this is a very good opportunity for you to improve on those. We are going to be installing on the latest Windows Server version 2012..
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who is planning to enter the world of SAP.
- If you are not in to large complex enterprise IT systems then this course will not be any good for you.
- This course is for who want to be ABAP programmers, as you will have your own SAP system to practice on
I am Raj, I have over a decade of SAP experience and all of them as being an SAP Technical consultant . I mostly do consultation for landscape solution in SAP environments and also I am NetApp storage certified, but I am a bit rusty on that even though I have worked on a few projects in that domain. But my capabilities and my interest is with SAP landscape solutions.