Say Hello To SAP Integrated Business Planning IBP
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learners will be able to understand SAP IBP Platform value proposition and capabilities across all its applications (Demand, Inventory, Response & Supply, and Control Tower).
- Learners will understand technical aspects of the IBP solutions like IBP Configuration and IBP Integration.
- You should have some background in Supply Chain Planning domain.
- You should have some understanding of SAP Supply Chain Planning solutions like SAP Advanced Planning & Optimization APO.
If you are looking to ramp-up on SAP Integrated Business Planning IBP, you are at the right place.
This introductory course is going to give quick insights into SAP IBP Platform, Applications, Integration, and Configuration aspects. There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
This course is designed for:
- Business Planners or IT Team Members at Customer Organizations considering SAP IBP; who may be currently live on SAP APO
- SAP SCM (APO) Practitioners who are looking to ramp-up on IBP
- Young Professionals looking to jumpstart their career in SAP / Supply Chain
- SCM Practice Managers at SAP Implementation Providers
Anyone else interested in SAP IBP
- Welcome & Learning Agenda Review
- IBP Business Context & Platform Overview
- IBP for Demand Overview & Showcase (Excel UI Showcase, Demand Forecasting, Demand Sensing)
- IBP for Inventory Overview & Showcase (Single Stage, Multi Stage Inventory Optimization)
- IBP for Response & Supply Overview & Showcase (Time Series Based Planning with Supply Heuristic and Supply Optimizer, Order Based Planning with Priority Heuristic)
- Supply Chain Control Tower Overview & Showcase
- IBP Integration Overview & Showcase (Cloud Platform Integration, Smart Data Integration)
- IBP Configuration Overview & Showcase (Key Figures, Attribute Transformations, Disaggregation Methods)
- Next Steps (Digital Learning, Interactive Learning)
See you on the other side of this course!
- SAP Practitioners who are interested in migrating from SAP APO to SAP IBP.
- SAP Customers who are evaluating SAP IBP as a replacement for SAP APO.
Learners will understand the business context why new capabilities like Digital Supply Chain and Integrated Business Planning are required.
This video enables learners to understand the capabilities of statistical forecasting models like Triple Exponential Smoothing.
This video enables learners to understand Single Stage Inventory Optimization with an example.
This video enables learners to understand the differences between Supply Heuristic and Supply Optimizer solvers in Time Series Based Planning.
This video enables learners to understand next steps they can take in terms of accessing other Digital Learning products from GitaCloud.
This video enables learners to understand next steps they can take in terms of enrolling intoInteractive Learning Workshops from GitaCloud.