SAP HANA Introduction
What you'll learn
- Gain knowledge on SAP HANA and how it fits into current IT landscape
- Knowledge of Database and Datawarehouse will be helpful but not mandatory
'SAP HANA For Beginners' is a course to provide quick overview on database and its evolution. It provides complete understanding of what SAP HANA is and how was it made possible. It's unique features, architecture and use cases are discussed in detail.
This helps students to plan their career in various roles of SAP HANA.
This course is an introduction to SAP HANA for those who are absolute beginners as well as those who are familiar with other database technologies.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wish to make their career into SAP HANA
- This is for beginners and introduce you to SAP HANA
- Ravi Poluru is a SAP HANA Architect working on multiple projects covering different SAP technologies like SAP BW, SAP POS DM, SAP BODS and SAP HANA.
- Ravi also won 'Innovator award' for two consecutive years from the organization he is working in the areas of 'SAP POS DM' and 'SAP HANA' for providing innovative solutions to the clients in having full visibility and addressing the data processing issues in no time enabling them to report all their sales without any loss/clog of data.
- With a passion to teach and all the experience he gained for the last 10+ years, he has structured this course of 'SAP HANA for Beginners' to provide a brief introduction to enterprise applications and SAP HANA that can help anyone to make their mind into the career of SAP HANA.
- He has also conducted trainings in SAP BW and SAP HANA before introducing the course in Udemy.