SAP HANA Cloud Provisioning, Administration and Monitoring
What you'll learn
- Architecture - Positioning of the SAP HANA Cloud Solution, Differences from on Prem, Data Tiering Options
- Provisioning - Spin your own FREE SAP HANA Cloud DB Instance and/or a Data Lake Instance.
- Scaling - Understand the HA and DR options
- Tools - Understand your way around the SAP BTP, Cloud Central , Cloud Cockpit, Database Explorer
- Operations - Start, Stop, Apply Patch, Upgrade, Import Data etc
- Monitoring - Monitor Services, Tables, Memory, Sessions, Threads, SQL etc
- Alerts - Use the inbuilt Alerts, Create your own Alerts etc
- Backup and Recovery - Understand Backup strategy, locate Backups, Recover the DB etc
- Security - Create Users, Roles, Grant access, Auditing etc
- Knowledge with databases will be helpful though not necessary
- Knowledge with cloud hyperscale's will be helpful though not necessary
SAP HANA is one of the best-selling products in the history of SAP. SAP HANA Cloud is the critical component of the whole SAP Cloud Strategy. It still delivers real-time reporting on a Peta byte scale but from the cloud. Some of its popular use cases include delivering transactional processing and analytics in one platform, powering mission-critical applications, combining relational, graph, spatial, multi model, and machine learning capabilities under one roof, and providing a platform for multi-temperature data. It also powers the S/4 HANA Cloud Suite and various other products.
Customers benefiting from these features On-Prem are now moving to the cloud and some are also running hybrid scenarios. With the increasing cloud adoption, this will be a great skill to add to your skill set.
In this course, you will learn about how to Provision, Administer, and Operate the SAP HANA Cloud Database
Some technical activities can you expect to do
Identify the SAP HANA Cloud architecture and differences from On-Prem
Provision of the database and data lake instance from the BTP Platform
Know your way around the BTP platform and the different Tools
Import project Data, Raw CSV Files
Work with the SQL Console
Be able to identify resource utilization for optimization. Resources Including SQL queries, Tables, Components, Sessions, Threads, etc.
Upgrade the Database, Apply a patch
Work with Alerts and Trace files
Understand data tiering, HA/DR, Backup and recovery concepts
Recover a database
Grant access to a user using roles and privileges
What can you do project and career-wise
Companion for Certification Prep
Join a Team
Upskill your Team
Enter into SAP Market
Professional and Intuitive Learning
Expressive and immersive teaching with live demonstrations
Small, purposeful videos, packed with information, designed specifically for a virtual self-paced audience.
Data, Quizzes, and Documentation
Credits: SAP Public Manuals, Slides, blogs, and other resources in the public domain. Credits are due to the corresponding parties.
SAP HANA Cloud is a Product of SAP.
Explicitly mentioned or otherwise.
I am not associated with SAP.
Who this course is for:
- Database/Cloud Administrators
- Team Members
Hello there! I am Junaid Ahmed. I have a bachelors in electrical and electronics engineering and a masters in software engineering . I would like to call my self an Innovation technologist, I am excited to learn, Implement and teach new technologies.
I come from a background in enterprise software, and I am currently also focusing on Internet of things , AR, AI and Leading an IoT product development. I have experience with enterprise applications, reporting, and security products. I have consulted with large organizations in Government, Telecom, Power, FMCG sectors, and start-ups. I manage projects using agile methods and tools. I hold certifications in SAP HANA and scrum master. As far as training goes I have been involved in it parallelly for the decade in different products and practices including real-time analytics, IoT, AI and AR. I have around 50,000 students enrolled in my courses on Udemy. Our clients include Consulting Companies, Implementation partners, Consultants and anybody who is eager to learn in the best way possible.