SAP GTS Training
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the fundamentals of Global Trade
- Understand the significance of GTS module in SAP
- Have a good understanding of compliance requirements of companies
- Be able to fluently talk about how and why companies deal with rogue countries and nationals
- You need to have access to SAP ECC System and GTS systems in order to practice the scenarios explained in the course.
- Basic knowledge of sales order processing in SAP ERP is recommended.
With increasing globalization, companies cannot run without GTM solutions. With GTS solutions in place all logistics consultants (SD, MM, PP, CRM, SRM) would have to understand how SAP GTS systems work.This course would be extremely useful for consultants who are looking to enhance their careers.
How is this course designed?
Each topic has been explained in detail and with examples. The course is designed in such a way that before you get into configuring the system you have strong understanding of the concepts and functionalities.
How to get the most out of this course?
I suggest you go through the videos and immediately practice the scenarios on the IDES system. This would help you better understand the underlying functionality. If you get stuck somewhere please post your questions on the forum, I can help you with your queries.
What is covered in this course?
As of now the Compliance Management module of the SAP GTS system has been dealt in this course.
The following topics are covered under the Compliance Management module:
1. Sanctioned Party List screening
2. Embargo Check
3. Legal Control
Realistic course timeline
Although the course is around 4-5 hrs in duration, it would take a good 1 month in order to gain full understanding of the topics and practice the different scenarios.
- The course is useful for Project Team members implementing GTS and for introducing global trade professionals to the GTS system.