SAP SD Functional Spec Writing for RICEF Objects
What you'll learn
- Learn the Business requirement gathering , prepare a Functional Spec, coordinate with Developer on coding and test the reporting requirements thoroughly.
- You will learn to write a functional Spec for a Report
- Any one wishes to become SAP Consultant ( Sales and Distribution Stream)
Learn the requirement gathering from Business, prepare a Functional Spec, coordinate with Developer on coding and test the reports and other RICEF object requirements thoroughly on both Functional Testing and User Acceptance Testing as vigilant testing traces the bugs and the Custom Development will be ensured Bug free
Also understand the tips and technics of evaluating the Performance of the Coding, Use SE30 effectively to analyze the code and the time taken to execute the report
Learn to Automate the Report using Batch job scheduling/Spool generation for Report Download option etc.
By the End of the Course it helps to develop a skill of writing Functional Spec and conveying the requirements clearly with the Developer and achieve the Business Goal for an effective Report Development and hand over to the Business
** Disclaimer ** -
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. I am NOT associated with SAP.
SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAP Access. You can officially get SAP Access to practice on SAP system from SAP's website. I am not allowed by Udemy to place a link here. Please google "SAP Access" and you can find the URL for the same.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in SAP, Practicing consultants, Managers, IT-Students studying ERP processes etc
I am Happy to be associated with Udemy as an Instructor having around 8000+ students 3+ million minutes taught and the count goes on....ready to devote more on building new Courses and helping students with the up-to date content/solutions...
I have been an SAP S/4 HANA SD/MM consultant for 16 + years , also worked on core areas of SCM/Financials. Delivered E2E implementation/ Support/ Audit and roll-out Projects in the domains Retail/ Hi-Tech/health Care/ Agriculture/ Service domains
Worked in US/Europe/Middle east and India on various engagements for clients like DuPont/Adobe/GE/Sanofi/Baker and McKenzie Etc.
Training/ Teaching has been a great passion for me and delivered internal and external trainings ,also developed LMS modules with simplified leaning courses
Overall 12 year’s experience as a SAP consultant to work on domestic and offshore projects of global clients. Encompassed various areas like to Sales and distribution, SAP Vistex , Sales Rebates , Transportation Management.
Customization, creation of master data, various SD functions, SD business process in sales, pricing.
· Experiance implementing S/4 Settlement managment, CCMS from SD and Vistex.
· Customization of pricing procedures based on the client requirements using the Condition Technique, i.e. creation of new condition tables, Access Sequence & Condition types, assigning them to new Pricing procedure and checking its impact till the level of billing.