SAP for Beginners course | SAP ERP with practice
What you'll learn
- You will digest the basic concepts from SAP as delicious ice-creams
- You will understand that working on SAP system in the office is not a nightmare
- You will know that architecture of the SAP system is a piece of cake
- You will tame SD process like a wild animal
- Nothing more than passion to learning and self-development.
This is SAP online training for beginners. The ideal course for people who want to start working on SAP systems in offices and develop their professional career in the SAP field. You already know that the demand for SAP is growing. So it is worth a try!
I will guide you in simple words from basic concepts used in SAP (master and transaction data and more) to working on the real system. And you will see it is not difficult at all.
The training begins with an explanation of what is an SAP system and what are ERP systems based on the development of a simple business - a florist's. After the first lectures, you will understand the SAP menu. You will be able to navigate through an SAP menu tree, edit Settings and what is most important you will be able to use SAP software at work. If you are lost I will show you how to find help in the SAP menu.
On the SAP live system, you will see how to create basic documents such as Material, Customer, Inquiry, Sales Order, Quotation, Invoice, Delivery, and Goods issues. You will understand how the SD process works in real business operations, all explained in the example of the florist.
I hope I will give you the knowledge you need to start and fly into the space of SAP!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to start their adventure with the SAP system
- Everyone who wants to get to know SAP from scratch
- SAP end-users
- Anyone who wants to become a SAP specialist
ABAP senior developer, Workflow specialist, a certified consultant with over 17 years of experience in different international projects and industries. SAP ABAP, Workflow trainer.
I started my career at a consulting company. After 8 years of work, I decided to become a freelancer. I have participated in many international projects as an SAP consultant. In addition, I often did onboarding training in ABAP and SAP workflow programming. It became my passion. I decided to create online training.