SAP Fiori - Implementation and Configuration
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 19 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This Course is designed to give students the opportunity to gain an in depth understanding of SAP Fiori functionality, including an overview of the SAP Fiori architecture, installation and the deployment of SAP Fiori Launchpad.
- Students will also gain familiarity with the basics of SAP NetWeaver Gateway OData services and the various configurations required for Transactional Apps and the SAP Fiori Launchpad.
- There will be intensive hands- on exercises performed during the course to gain experience with standard Configuration.
- Acquire skills in SAP Fiori using best practices
- SAP Fiori deployment strategies
- SAP Fiori system Landscape
- Application types
- This Course will Aid in the SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Fiori System Administration (C_FIORADM_21) Certification
- Understanding of SAP Transactions
- Understanding of SAP Products
- The Purpose of SAP Fiori
- Basic understanding of SAP Fiori is mandatory
- SAP Demo System
- SAP Developer User
Step by Step Guide on SAP Fiori Implementation and Configuration
The front-end components and the back-end components are delivered in separate products and have to be installed in a system landscape that is enabled for SAP Fiori.
Once installation is completed, you configure the SAP Fiori infrastructure including SAP Fiori launchpad.
SAP Fiori Deployment strategies
SAP Fiori System Landscape
SAP Fiori Configuration
Upon completion of this course you will receive a certification of completion from Udemy.
- System Administrators
- Technology Consultants
- Development Consultant
- Application Consultant
- Team Lead
- Business Manager
- SAP Consultant