SAP FICO (Financial Accounting & Management Accounting)
What you'll learn
- Configuration and Implementation for SAP FICO module
- Requirements gathering for the Business Record to Report process cycle
- SAP Business analysis to improve financial activities
- Hands-on experience with SAP system
- Be able to take SAP FI Certification exam
- Be able to work as both SAP End-User and Consultant
- Understand how a required business process runs on SAP
- Integration of SAP FICO with SAP MM and SAP SD
- Basic knowledge of Accounting
- Basic knowledge of Finance Business Processes
- Access to SAP ERP system (Optional)
SAP FICO Course will prepare the students to learn and understand all the end-to-end implementation steps to configure SAP FI and CO modules for any organization.
The course also highlights the necessary documentation and methodology which are used in SAP FICO implementation projects.
After this course, the students will be able to identify and analyse the business requirements of any organization for Record to Report process cycle and to configure SAP FICO modules accordingly.
Disclaimer: SAP and other products of SAP mentioned in the training is a trademark or registered trademark of SAP SE, Germany. I am not related or affiliated to that.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn SAP FICO configuration and implementation
- SAP Users who want to extend their knowledge to configure SAP FICO
- Other ERP Consultants who want to learn SAP FICO configuration and implementation
Rana W Mehmood is working as SAP Functional Consultant with an IT Consulting Company in UK. He has done multiple SAP projects and has got the experience of working and training in the following modules: SAP FI, CO, MM, SD, PP and PS. He has also worked with multiple SAP products such as SAP IS-Retail, SAP AFS, SAP BI and SAP BPC.
Rana has also got the experience of working in Cloud SaaS ERP applications such as NetSuite and Salesforce.