SAP EWM & S/4 HANA: Extended Warehouse Management
What you'll learn
- During this course, we will build & execute multiple end-end-end scenarios that will show you how SAP Extended Warehouse Management is working in practice.
- After this course, you will have an excellent understanding of the key functionalities in EWM and are able to create complex inbound and outbound scenarios in the system.
- The course is assuming that you have some very basic user experience with SAP. If you know how to navigate from one transaction to another in SAP, you have enough knowledge to complete this course.
- Access to any S/4 HANA training environment allows you to create and execute the end-to-end scenarios built during this course.
The purpose of this course is to give you a crystal clear understanding of the basic concepts and functionalities of SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM). This will be done by building and executing end-to-end scenarios in the system that shows you how things actually work in practice.
This course will focus on the inbound & outbound processes. After taking this course, you will be able to expand the scenarios created during this course as you keep learning about EWM yourself.
A key part of this course is to understand how S/4 HANA and Extended Warehouse Management are integrated with each other. I’m using embedded EWM to execute the end-to-end scenarios created during this course but you can also take this course if you are using decentralized EWM.
The structure of this course is the following. We will first start with a short slide set that introduces the key concepts and terminology related to SAP Extended Warehouse Management. After the short introduction session, we will have a quick demo that will give you a small taste of how the system is working in practice.
After the demo, we have a review of the basic integration settings required to connect S/4 HANA and EWM. After this chapter, we start our deep dive into the organizational structures, warehouse structures, and cross-process settings available in EWM.
After we have finished maintaining the required structures and settings, we start executing our end-to-end scenarios for inbound and outbound processes. During the scenarios, we will be revisiting the key configuration settings we have maintained in the system.
Sign up for this course and I guarantee it will be one of the best investments you have ever made for your SAP career.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to learn how SAP Extended Warehouse Management is working in practice.
I have 10+ years of experience in SAP FICO/PP/MM modules and I have worked with many Fortune 500 companies, including ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell, 3M and Chevron Phillips. I have worked in various industries, specializing in chemicals, mining and wood products and my career has taken me all around the world.
Together with the other teachers at SAP Trainers Group, I aim to provide the best SAP training you have ever participated.