SAP SD-Essential Reports-Fiori/Standard/Z in ECC&S4HANA
What you'll learn
- SAP ECC/S4 HANA Sales and Distribution Reports course enriches the learners with the Reports based on Business case and the analysis for the future planning
- Explore and learn most important SAP SD Fiori apps/ standard reports/LIS and Query reports to get most out of Day to day reporting/Strategic analytics
- Back order and Availability overview Reports/Stock in Transit/Credit Reports/Customer Open Lines-Outstanding Payments/Querying/LIS reports and Many more....
- Tips and Technics like User layouts/Variants/Spool /print Functionality etc
- Any one intending to learn SAP SD/Reporting, but specifically helps SAP Consultants/Project Managers/Business Users/students learning SAP SD in University or academy
***12000 + Hours Listened to by Participants of this Course ******
The course"SAP SD - Essential Reports Standard/Custom-Z Reports/Fiori Apps-Execution/Analysis-Tips&Techs in ECC and S/4 HANA environments" is all about SAP SD standard report transactions , LIS reports, Query Building ,exploring SAP1& SAP2 Report menus /Fiori apps/Custom reports etc and choose a right report for your Business Case
It always helps to suggest a right report as per Business requirement, there are loads of SAP standard reports available, key is to get familiar with the right report and suggest the Users/Key users of the functionality and intended usage
Sales, Shipping,Invoicing,Cross functional ( MM-FI) and other useful reports have been executed in a lucid manner for the greater benefit of learners to understand the report functionality
Also this course contains the other Tips and Technics like Creating Layouts/Variants ,printing and downloading reports and spool management
After completing the course one will learn to understand and search for the right report related to the functionality and avoid unnecessary Development activity, which earns a lot of trust from the Client a consultant works for !
** Disclaimer ** -
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. I am NOT associated with SAP.
SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAP Access. You can officially get SAP Access to practice on SAP system from SAP's website. I am not allowed by Udemy to place a link here. Please google "SAP Access" and you can find the URL for the same.
Who this course is for:
- SAP SD Consultants/Project Managers/Business Users/students learning SAP SD in University or academy
- Any one aspiring to know SAP SD Reports/Fiori Apps/Analytics and Custom Report Development
- Beginner to Intermediate level - to learn SAP Reporting skills in Querying/Standard appropriate reports/Custom Report Development/Fiori apps etc
I am Happy to be associated with Udemy as an Instructor having around 9000+ students and the count goes on....ready to devote more on building new Courses and helping students with the up-to date content/solutions...
I have been an SAP SD/MM consultant for 15 + years , also worked on core areas of SCM/Financials/S/4 HANA. Delivered E2E implementation/ Support/ Audit and roll-out Projects in the domains Retail/ Hi-Tech/health Care/ Agriculture/ Service domains
Worked in US/Europe/Middle east and India on various engagements for clients like DuPont/Adobe/GE/Sanofi/Baker and McKenzie Etc
Training/ Teaching has been a great passion for me and delivered internal and external trainings ,also developed LMS modules with simplified leaning courses
Ours is a partnership firm started in 2005, with offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad, India and San jose, USA. We worked as partners to EXAMPRO, HONGKONG for about 6 years before transforming to Independent Providers.
eBodhisathva believes in offering the best value to the customer by minimizing all other overheads which are duly passed to customer in the form of price. In other words we believe that the price is the value customer experiences and NOT the costs of administrative and other overheads. We believe that our customer is aware that any fancy spending by the firm is in reality absorbed from the customer without adding value to the customer.The fact that major share of our investment goes to the value providers who are creators of the valuable intellectual content for the customers, indicates how determined the firm is for ensuring the best value to customers.Any spend that does not add value to customer is cost for the firm and for the customer.
We have a team that has good industrial and academic background with certifications such as APICS CPIM,CIERP,CISA,CBCP,CQA and PMP. In addition some of the team members were authors of many thought provoking literature in the area such as DesignThinking, ERP Implementation, Business Ethics in IT, Center of Excellence and Value Added Tax .
Our key advisors are Raja Ivaturi and Venkat Manthripragada. Both have vast experience of more than 30 year in multiple domains of Banking, Financials, Manufacturing, Utilities, Public Sector, Automobiles and Telecom. Their combined experience include international roles leading business units of continents such as Africa, Middle-East, APAC and Europe.