SAP EDI : SAP PO Interface Development with AS2 B2B ADDON
What you'll learn
- Learn How to Build AS2 to IDOC Interface
- Build File to IDOC using EDI 850 4010 Scenario
- Build Interface with IDOC to AS2 Adapter
- Learn how to handle ANSI X12 4010 transaction - Split EDI Message, Convert EDI to XML and XML to EDI
- Complete Handson on the Mapping, Configuration and Testing of the AS2 Interface
- Configure EDI 997 Functional Acknowledgement
- Configure and Use MEC AS2 Testing Tool
- Work with NRO Variable and Use it from Message Mapping
- How to map ORDERS to EDI 850 4010 and vice versa
- You need to have access to SAP PO Software
- Access to SLD in SAP PO
- Windows machine with Java Installed
- Able to Install MEC AS2 Software on your machine
- For IDOC scenario access to ECC is required.
This is one of the detailed course that is designed to cover all the aspects of Interface Development component with SAP PO AS2 Adapter that can help you build interface with SAP PO Native AS2 Adapter.
This SAP EDI Training will help you to learn how to build interface in SAP PI / SAP PO with SAP AS2 Adapter B2B ADDON.
What topics you will learn?
How to Configure MEC AS2 Software on your Local Machine
How to Build Interface using AS2 Sender and Receiver Adapter.
Test AS2 Interface with MEC AS2 Software.
Learn to Configure EDISeparator Adapter.
How to Convert EDI to XML and XML to EDI with Standard EDI Conversion Modules.
How to Split the EDI Messages with EDISeparator Adapter.
Configure NRO Variables and Use it in the message mapping.
How to Map IDOC to EDI X12 4010 structure.
How to download 997 structure and import it in the ESR.
Download AS2 Configure and also MEC AS2 Configuration Guide for future development purpose.
How to do the mapping for ORDERS to EDI X12 4010 and vice versa.
What Interface Development you will learn?
AS2 to IDOC with EDI 850 4010
FILE to IDOC for EDI 850 4010.
EDI Mapping with 850 vs ORDERS and ORDERS vs 850
IDOC to AS2 with ORDERS.ORDERS05 IDOC.
997 Functional Acknowledgement for EDI transaction.
Course based on:
SAP PO 7.5
B2B Addon Content (SWCV)
Interface Object (TPZ)
Sample EDI Files
EDI ANSI X12 4010 Structure (XSD)
All the hands-on training is shown on the Live PO system so that you can do it yourself later.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn how to build AS2 interface with SAP PO
- If you have previous integration background and want to learn a new tool
- Anyone one who wants to improve the skills to learn AS2 Adapter
Hi, I'm Srinivas Vanamala and you can call me Srini.
I am SAP Integration Architect. I also hold a Master Degree in Mathematics.
Srinihub is my personal blog where I write topics on SAP, Web and Mobile technologies. Join me on my site to see more updates from me.
I have been working on SAP technologies from past 15 years and have been engaged in most costliest and complex SAP implementation projects.
I would love to bring my experience and knowledge to you so that you can boost your career to skyrocket.
My core focus is on SAP Integration which is SAP PO, SAP API, CPI, Netweaver Gateway and NW BPM.
Apart from SAP technology, I have also find my love and passion towards Web and Mobile Technologies.
My purpose of teaching online is to show you how easily you can learn complex topics in a fun and easy way.
I'm really passionate about teaching and enabling you to a level where you can use these skills to make a living. Trust me that is very easy to say but once you take my courses you will experience that you have learned something and ready to apply it. That's a bet.
My Personal life - I love gaming, Husband and Father of 2 Kid. Love to read books and enjoy time with my family.
I am always around and happy to help.
See you in my course. Bye for now.