SAP Data Services (BODS)| Scratch to Advance
What you'll learn
- Students will learn BODS from scratch to Advanced level
- Students will learn how to connect BODS with Data sources and different file formats
- Students will learn the data migration to ECC system using IDOCs and BAPIs
- Students will learn the data migration to S/4 HANA system using IDOCs and BAPIs
- Students will learn how to connect BODS with AWS S3
- Basic Knowledge on SQL
- SAP Data Services (BODS) remote server to practice
From Basic to Advance Learning!!
If you're looking to master SAP Data Services then you're at the right place. The course covers all major transformations in detail with all real time scenarios. You will learn how to load data in SAP S/4 HANA and ECC using BAPIs and IDOCs. Apart from understanding transforms and migration you will learn code migration methods.
Below points have been covered throughout the course:
· Extracting data from different sources like Flat File, Excel, XML.
· Transformations covered in the course includes: Case, Merge, Validation, Pivot, Reverse Pivot, Row Generation, Date Generation, SQL, Table Comparison, Map Operation, History Preserving, Key generation.
· Explanation of SCD type1/2
· All types of lookup functions explain such as lookup_ext, lookup_seq, lookup
· Custom Functions
· If/else Conditional blocks
· Substitution Parameters
· Variables such as local, global variables & parameters
· Auto Correct Load
· Overflow file functionality
· Exporting jobs to different environments
· Central Repository
· Data Migration Overview
· Mapping Sheet
· Connecting BODS with ECC & S/4 HANA
· Stages of Data Migration from SAP Data Services standpoint such as Extraction, transformation, validation, load using BAPI/IDOCs.
· Data Extraction from AWS S3 buckets.
· Load data to AWS S3 buckets.
· Understanding of Data Services Management Console
· Error handling using Try/Catch blocks.
The course also covers real time interview questions asked in the industry.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are looking forward to move into SAP BODS
- Students who know BODS and are looking forward to learn Data Migration using IDOCs and BAPIs
I am an SAP BODS 4.2 Certified Consultant with 8+ years of experience which includes Data Integration, Data Migration and Data Warehousing. Teaching has been my passion since a long time and I have been teaching BODS since 2016. I've also worked on SAP Information Steward and SAP BO reporting.
So far I've been working with many BODS developers but one thing that I found lacking was improper training or knowledge of subject. They were just 1 step away from being a good BODS developer. This gap can be easily be filled with high quality training. The major focus of training is to help developers gain insight of tool and solve real-time challenges that come up.