SAP Crystal Reports:Master-Detail,Cross-Tab,Sub-Reports
What you'll learn
- Deep knowledge of the Crystal Reports features.
- Cross Tab Reports to generate Business Intelligence.
- Sub Reports to drill down detail of data.
- Basic understanding of relational database.
- Understanding of the Tables Schema of the database to get the data.
- Basic knowledge of SQL query language.
Crystal Reports is owned by SAP. But it can be used to generate reports
for any kind of database and Enterprise Resource Planning.
This course is intended for all of those developers, programmers and
system analysts that provides information and Business Intelligence for
the strategic Management.
Master Detail reports to represent the clients and products sold to
each one. Cross tab are for Business Intelligence. Drill down data
from general information to specific data can be done by Sub-Reports.
a) Link Tables of Database
b) Master Detail Report
c) Calculations Formula for Master Detail Report.
d) Group Fields to display data.
e) Charts of Group Fields.
a) Total in fields.
b) Group by criteria.
c) Sort Control for user.
a) Select Expert to display data with defined criteria.
b) Advance Chart to display drill-down data.
c) Pass user parameters to the Select Expert.
a) Cross tab reports.
b) Cross tab charts.
c) Include Formula Field in a cross tab report.
d) User defined parameter to drill down details on Cross Tab Reports.
a) Sub Reports
b) Linked Sub Reports to print drill down details in a
Master Detail relationship.
Who this course is for:
- Designers and developers of Reports for Management.
- Managers that want to learn the features of SAP Crystal Reports.
Process and quality control using statistics. The data entry for data analysis is done with mobile software developed in house.
Expertise in Geographical Information Systems, Logistics and data acquisition with mobile and using Google Maps API.
Cross platform development for Android, Windows Mobile and Iphone with HTML5 and JSONP with webservices and Database on the Cloud (PHP, MYSQL).