Vikram is a SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect with 15+ years of Consulting experience, a SAP Corporate Trainer and a Youtuber who is passionate to share his SAP knowledge with others.
He is a certified SAP S/4 HANA Consultant & Project Management Professional (PMP).
He has been part of multiple SAP Implementations, Rollouts, Developments & Support projects and got the chance to work with Procurement, Finance, Sales, Manufacturing, Warehousing teams which helped him to gain deep understanding of the business processes of an organization.
SAP Module Expertise – SAP Finance (Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, New GL), SAP Controlling, SAP Materials Management, SAP Sales & Distribution, SAP Central Finance, SAP Revenue Accounting & Reporting, SAP Financial Supply Chain Management.
Industries served – Distribution, Manufacturing, Telecom, Professional Services, Shipping, Construction, Chemicals, Retail, Automotive etc.
Over these years, Vikram was associated with CMC, Deloitte, Eaton, Tieto, SNP & Tech Mahindra.
Driven by his passion for mentoring individuals, he has also trained and mentored 30,000+ individuals on SAP Consulting through different training platforms including Youtube, Udemy & Gaurav Learning Solutions.
Corporate Trainings Clients - Birlasoft, HPE, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Atos, PepsiCo, T-Systems, Accenture, Convista etc.
Currently, he is based out of Pune, India and helping companies in their SAP S/4 HANA journeys.
- Introduction to SAP S/4 HANA 2020 - SAP HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP Activate, Different versions in SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP CO Enterprise Structure Setup - Company, Company Code, Business Area, Chart of Accounts, Fiscal Year Variants, Field Status Variant, Posting Period Variants etc.
- SAP CO Master Data - Cost Centers/ Profit Centers/ Activity Types/ Statistical Key Figures/ Internal Orders
- SAP CO Primary & Secondary Postings - Manual Reporting, Reposting of Costs
- SAP Cost Center Planning
- SAP Cost Center Plan vs Actual Reporting
- Internal Order Budgeting & Availability Control
- Internal Order Settlement
- Period End Allocations - Assessments/ Distributions