SAP BPC Logic Script from Beginner to Expert
What you'll learn
- Design and Build Logic Script Calculations
- Debug and Troubleshoot Logic Script
- Create Models and Dimensions
- Become an Expert in Logic Script
- General SAP BPC knowledge
- SAP BPC 10.x system on NetWeaver/BW
Design and Build Awesome SAP BPC Calculations!
Logic Script or Script Logic is a powerful proprietary language used in SAP BPC for logic execution. While it is widely used in almost every BPC implementation, especially for the Planning Models, there aren’t many resources teaching you on best practices or how to write it correctly.
The official SAP BPC420 BPC Administration course is covering only marginally how the Logic Script code should be written. Therefore the majority of the consultants are learning by doing without tutor guidance. The so-called “Trial and error” method.
This course has been created with core idea that the best way of learning something is to practice This is the reason the course is all about telling while showing. You will not see any presentation slides!
There are five sections.
- Section 1: Building the same model and dimensions as I use for the course
- Section 2: Introduction to Logic Script and writing Logic for Resource Model
- Section 3: Logic Script for Planning Model
- Section 4: Rewriting the Logic Script for DEFAULT Logic
- Section 5: Bonus Lectures
Who this course is for:
- SAP BPC Functional Consultants
- SAP BPC Technical Consultants
- SAP BPC End Users
- SAP FICO Consultants
SAP BPC Consultant with a few years experience in SAP FICO Support. Ex management accountant and a Fully Qualified CIMA UK associate member, passionate about learning and implementing new technical stuff. Substantial programming knowledge in Logic Script and a fair amount knowledge in VBA, ABAP for BADI. Committed to constantly improve and keep the technical skills up to date with continuous learning, testing and practicing.