SAP Basis Essential Training
What you'll learn
- Become an expert in SAP Basis (no prior SAP knowledge is required)
- Decide which type of SAP Basis work best fits your goals and expertise
- Understand the SAP Basis team roles and responsibilities
- Start and stop SAP ERP system
- How system configuration works
- How system monitoring and troubleshooting works
- How database administration works
- How user administration works
- How to manage background jobs
- How output management works
- How RFC (Remote Function Call) works
- No prerequisites, although familiarity with basic SAP concepts is helpful
Master an advanced skillset in the area of SAP Basis foundation to land 6-figure job (*based on Glassdoor statistics) with practical experience during real life examples.
Hello. This is George Boyle. Welcome to SAP Basis One-on-One Foundations.
This course devoted to your absolute command of the world's most powerful business all-in-one ERP solution. As you know, the One-on-One promise is to turn you into the best basis consultant you know. Give me your time and attention, and I'll show you everything you need to know in the order you need to know it.
No crowded classroom, no scheduling conflicts. It's just you and me one-on-one, anytime that it's convenient for you to learn. Now here's how things are going to go down.
We'll begin with a look at the essentials of SAP ERP system administration, you'll find the most comprehensive fundamental information of the most important administration topics for SAP NetWeaver – Basis module.
Next, we'll explore the world of starting and stopping SAP, which allow you to follow the standard steps to switch on and off in a clustered environment.
Then, you'll learn how to configure system parameters, how to monitor system, how to manage database, and how to control user authorizations and a lot more. I'll demonstrate interesting, fun and useful demos you can do with your testing system.
This course is also a complete and comprehensive SAP Certified Basis Consultant Associate training program - C_TADM55A_75 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the certification exam needed to become certified.
The lectures are designed to be interactive, easily consumable through hands-on and demo-rich formats to give you the whole picture by putting the different function modules together.
You'll see many tips and tricks, plus a few surprises. Please join me, as together you and I explore the exciting world of SAP Basis.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to get a job in SAP Basis
- Anyone wanting to transition into a SAP Basis consultant
- Already established SAP Basis administrators who want to advance their skillset
- Anyone interested in learning more about SAP technical modules
Hi, I'm George Boyle. Thanks for checking out my course.
I am a tech consultant at Accenture with 10+ years of industry experience working with various clients across different industries - Technology, Oil & Gas, Energy, Healthcare, Transportation, etc.
With focus on building relationships and trust, functions as the primary contact for information gathering, refinement and presentation to businesses with up to $200B in annual revenue.
I am also a strategic leader with strong engineering skills who understands technology application and its impact on the users it serves. Adept at negotiation and creating innovative and impactful client engagement with internal and external stakeholders.