SAP APO Demand Planning
What you'll learn
- Overview of demand planning concepts and data structures
- Transferring aggregated historical data to the internal BW of SAP APO
- Generating master data (characteristics combinations and proportional factors)
- Configuring Demand Planning using planning areas, planning object structures, planning books and macros
- Perform Realignment and Copy functions
- Interactive and collaborative Demand Planning Demand planning using statistical forecasting, causal analyses, and composite forecasting
- Promotion planning and lifecycle planning
- Mass processing of planning activities in the background
- Releasing the Demand Planning results as planned independent requirements to SAP SCM and SAP ECC.
- Generating your own alerts using macros
- Business Processes in Planning (SAP SCM)
- Recommended knowledge: SAP BW
** Disclaimer ** -
- I do NOT do Live Training. SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. I am NOT associated with SAP.
- SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAP Access. You can officially get SAP Access to practice on SAP system from SAP's website. I am not allowed by Udemy to place a link here. Please google "SAP Access" and you can find the URL for the same.
** End of Disclaimer **
SAP APO Demand Planning (DP) is used to create a forecast of market demand for your company's products. This component allows you to take into consideration the many different causal factors that affect demand. The result of APO Demand Planning is the demand plan.
Demand Planning is a powerful and flexible tool that supports the demand planning process in your company. User-specific planning layouts and interactive planning books enable you to integrate people from different departments, and even different companies, into the forecasting process. Using the DP library of statistical forecasting and advanced macro techniques you can create forecasts based on demand history as well as any number of causal factors, carry out predefined and self-defined tests on forecast models and forecast results, and adopt a consensus-based approach to reconcile the demand plans of different departments. To add marketing intelligence and make management adjustments, you use promotions and forecast overrides. The seamless integration with APO Supply Network Planning supports an efficient S&OP process.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for project team members and key users (persons from special departments) who are responsible for creating demand plans based on aggregated historical data
- SAP APO DP Consultants
Hi, I am Ravi Kumar with 8+ years of experience in SAP APO. Currently working as SAP APO Lead. I Have experience in various implementations and Support, roll outs
I have training experience both in classroom and online training for past 7 years.
My training experience has enabled me to build the exact training methodology and systematic flow of the subject required by the students to understand the in depth knowledge of the subject.