SAP ABAP Programming In A Nutshell
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- know how ABAP programs work
- know what the most important elements are
- write your first own programs
- You should have a basic general understanding of programming languages
Have you ever wanted to know how SAP Programs, so-call ABAP Reports, work and are structured? Do you want to know how SAP stores data in the ABAP Dictionary or how outputs to the screen work?
If yes, then you are right here! This online video course will deliver you exactly what he promises: a quick look into the exciting world of SAP software development with ABAP.
We will discuss the following topics and you will learn:
How to write your first Hello World ABAP program
How data declarations work
How the ABAP dictionary works with a focus on data elements and domains
What the most important ABAP statements are and how you can look up for help to see which parameters they have, etc.
How database tables work in SAP
How SAPs native query language "OpenSQL" works to get data from the database
How to make graphical screens called "Selection Screens"
How to display list data in a graphical way with the Advanced List Viewer (ALV)
- People who want to get a first glimpse into the world of ABAP programming