SAP ABAP - Comprehensive course for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Various concepts in SAP ABAP - Data dictionary, Module Pool, Smartforms, Reports and others
- Step by step progression of learning SAP ABAP from scratch
- Be productive froBonus topics like Debugging, Performance tuning which helps in live projectsm day 1 with ready made code examples for each section
- Be productive from day 1 with ready made code examples for each section
- Programming background in College / School
This course has been designed and prepared after much thought to achieve below objectives
- All major topics ( Infact all topics ) related to a beginner are covered in one structured course.
- All sections consist of 3 parts : Video lesson, Reference Material , ready to use demo programs.
- Video sessions are interconnected and build upon the concept making use of few demo examples for better co-relation.
- The course is also designed for the student to be ready from day one to take up SAP ABAP work post the course completion!
- All video sessions will be taught in simple to understand English language.
- Smaller video sessions to cover 1-2 concepts at time for better understanding.
The course at present will have below major sections with over 15 hours of quality content, however few sections will be added in upcoming months to cover few intermediate and advanced topics which we would come across in our day-day work
1) Introduction to SAP and ABAP
2) Data Dictionary
3) Classical and Interactive reports
4) Modularization Techniques
5) ALV Reports ( To be added by Aug 2023 )
6) Smartforms ( To be added by Aug 2023 )
7) Module Pool ( To be added by Sept 2023 )
The course will also feature some assignments as part of the learning experience ( will be added later ).
Please keep in mind, this course is not a shortcut to achieve SAP ABAP Certification, rather this will enable you to be proficient on the actual day-day work knowledge expected from a beginner. This course can even be used by folks who want to brush up skills in various areas. Some topics might be really useful during interview rounds!
Happy Learning !
Who this course is for:
- Beginner computer programming developers
Industry Expert in SAP ABAP having multiple Hands-On Project Management experience and Customer Interactions.
One of the early adopters of SAP ABAP on HANA usage having vast practical and industry exposure.
SAP ABAP on HANA 2.0 Certified , SAP ABAP Certified.
Have taken 10+ batches for the said course in classroom / Virtual sessions with simple to understand English as a medium.