Wonderful Sanskrit Chantings of Shiva Mantras & 4 Gayatris
What you'll learn
- Learn Sanskrit pronunciation with rhythm.
- Learn the meaning of Sanskrit mantras.
- Learn the Gayatris; Ganesha Gayatri, Lakshmi Gayatri, Vishnu Gayatri etc.
- Learn the Shivatandavastotram, composed by Ravana.
- Chant these mantras and hymns and attain health, wealth & eternal peace.
- Love for learning, love for Sanskrit, love for God, love for yourself.
- No meditation, yoga etc. is required, but discipline and commitment have their own value in learning.
- A little practice will make you master in Sanskrit chanting.
Everyone desires to have a healthy body and mind, to remain calm and happy and to experience the inner peace. But today all this looks like beyond our reach. Today almost everyone of us is suffering from some or other form of illness, sadness, helplessness, despair and self-doubt. Today life seems to be anti-life.
Don’t worry. Our forefathers had researched a lot in these matters and fortunately we have inherited a great treasure of the sacred literature, epics, shastras, mantras etc.
'Sanskrit Mantras for Health, Wealth & Mental Peace’ will teach you some of the best mantras and stotras for your well-being.
If you are suffering from a disease,
If you feel defeated in the battle of life,
If you find yourself overwhelmed by the circumstances,
If you count yourself helpless,
Then it is here that all of your problems will be solved in no time.
Here are the Gayattris of particular God-heads, like Ganesha, Laxmi devi, Vishnu etc. These mantras have miraculous powers inherent, and have been being regarded panacea for all the problems in life.
And the glory of Shivatandavastotram cannot be described in words. Human tongue and pen are not able to sing all its magnificence and significance. The greatest of Shiva’s devotees, the demon-king Ravana had composed this sacred stotram to please Mahadeva Shiva. Shivatandavastotram is unique in multiple ways. It is considered the best stotram to please the Lord Shiva. Shiva, hearing this stotram becomes exceedingly delighted and grants everything to the singer.
Who this course is for:
- People who wish to remain healthy and happy.
- People who want to get rid of dire problems in life.
- People who want to sing Sanskrit mantras perfectly.
- Students who wish to dive deep in Sanskrit and its secrets.
- Devotees who long for divine love.
Arvind Kumar is a lover of languages, a lover in the real sense of the word. Right from his boyhood, he has been much interested in learning new and rare languages; as well as in various arts, like the painting and sculpture. A voracious reader, an ardent lover of languages, and a zealous teacher, Arvind Kumar is an autodidact. Having mastered Classical Latin, Ancient Greek and Sanskrit, he has also gone through a number of European languages. Besides having a special command on Hellenic, Romance and Germanic language families, he has also a mastery over Indo-European etymology.
As for Sanskrit, he has given much time to Sanskrit. Having mastered most of the Sanskrit scriptures, epics and dramas, he has a special command over the Sanskrit pronunciation and Sanskrit grammar. His way of Sanskrit chanting is wonderful, you can see yourselves.
Learning a language with Arvind Kumar, you will find yourself completely at home. He teaches quite in a friendly way, and lesson by lesson, the language can be felt, becoming a part of your blood and bone. Try and feel it yourself.