Learn to read in Sanskrit with Grammar- Intermediate Course
What you'll learn
- Learn to read in Sanskrit with Grammar Fundamentals
- Learn to read Ancient Sanskrit scriptures
- Completed Sanskrit Beginners Course
- Basic understanding of Sanskrit language and sounds in Sanskrit
- Be able to read Sanskrit words
Did you know learning Sanskrit grammar can enable you to tap into the wisdom within ancient scriptures to empower you and transform your life ?
Ancient Sanskrit scriptures, originally were written by great Rishis .It includes deeper aspects of life and solutions to real life problems that can be understood by anyone who has a strong fundamental knowledge of Sanskrit Grammar.
Sanskrit grammar is considered to be the most unique and oldest in the world.
It was established by the great scholar "Panini" that lead to the origin of Classical Sanskrit .
Sanskrit grammar has many special features that makes it unique.
Some of them include
- Logical structure with syntax and rules that are easy to memorize and use.
- Deep and Rich vocabulary with plenty of words to describe an object based on its properties.
- Flexibility in allowing the learner to choose and apply words into a sentence based on the context that doesn’t change the meaning of the sentence.
-Unambiguity by having unique sounds for each alphabet.
This Sanskrit grammar essential course is a tool that will help you learn the fundamentals of Sanskrit grammar and enable you to gain insights by discovering life empowerment techniques conveyed authentically in the ancient scriptures primarily within Bhagavad Gita, Vedas and Upanishads.
This course also includes additional resources and practice exercises that enhances your reading skills and helps you apply your learnings from this course.
The Sanskrit grammar essentials course curriculum includes the following lectures
* Vedas/Upanishad Mantras
* Short Stories
By the end of this course, you will gain strong understanding of the Sanskrit grammar fundamentals as well as their applications within ancient scriptures to gain wisdom and insights from them.
This course ultimately aims at equipping you to become a fluent reader in Sanskrit to enable you to read complex ancient scriptures independently and transform your life.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Students curious about Sanskrit Grammar
- Beginner Students interested to gain insights from ancient Sanskrit scriptures
- Beginner Students interested to enhance reading skills in Sanskrit
My name is Amritha Kailas. I have more than 4 years of teaching experience in Sanskrit. I started my teaching profession in Sanskrit in 2016 at a private performance and arts school in Canada to kids and adults of varied ages.
My deep passion to teach Sanskrit lead me to intensive research and study that enabled me to develop a customized and structured curriculum that not only met the students learning needs but also developed interest, curiosity, confidence and positive outlook towards life.
Following an integrated fun filled approach of blending the traditional language concepts preserving the authenticity along with content from ancient scriptures that emphasizes on human values, has helped my students inculcate positive habits and values to develop a strong personality/character with optimistic attitude towards life.