SAM Broadcaster - Start Your Own Internet Radio Station
What you'll learn
- Explain the benefits of using SAM Broadcaster
- Install SAM Broadcaster
- Fully configure SAM Broadcaster
- Backup their SAM Broadcaster configuration and files.
- Layout SAM Broadcaster Desktops
- Set up their encoder(s)
- Add Album Art
- Set Up The FTP Parameter Within SAM Broadcaster
- Understand and use SAM Broadcaster categories
- Understand and use the SAM Broadcaster Event Scheduler
- Understand and use the SAM Broadcaster Clockwheels
- Understand and use SAM Broadcaster AUX Decks
- Understand and use SAM Broadcaster PAL Scripts
- Learn how to Mark A Song For PAL Voice Over Introductions
- Learn how to play voice over Intro On Songs
- Learn how to integrate Twitter With SAM Broadcaster (WordPress)
- Learn how to use Stereo Tool With SAM Broadcaster
- Learn how to "Re-Stream" through SAM Broadcaster
- Learn how to license their Internet Radio Station
- Learn how to set SAM Broadcaster Crossfade and Gap Killer Settings
- Learn how to normalize volume on MP3 files and explain why it is important when running an Internet radio station
- How to change the bitrate on MP3 files for optimal audio quality
- Learn how To Rip audio CDs To MP3
- Learn how to get their own "Station ID and Call Sign."
- Learn how to get traffic to their Internet radio station
- Learn the benefits of having an "AutoDJ."
- Getting a Domain Name
- Getting a Web Host Account
- Getting a "Stream Host Provider" Account
- A desire to learn SAM Broadcaster.
- Internet access.
- Basic Internet skills
NEW! NEW! NEW! FOR 2015 - MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR OWN INTERNET RADIO STATION !!!
Course updated for June 2015
Course Objective: Learn the essential aspects of using SAM Broadcaster.
This course is for those of you who would like to learn and use SAM Broadcaster to automate and run their Internet Radio Stations.
*** ALL LECTURES ARE IN HIGH DEFINITION (HD) ***
In my more than 35 years of formal teaching experience, I have found that the best approach to teaching was for the teacher to place himself at the desk of and in the role of the student. And, to teach in a manner imaging that he himself is the student.
Some instructors teach over the head of the student. Not all students are the same. Yet, it is the responsibility of the teacher to find a way to reach students who "just don't get it." Indeed, the teacher should sweat over finding a solution to reach that student. If necessary, lose sleep over it. Then when the light bulb in that students head "turns on" then there is the reward!
In this course, I will teach with the Look-Over-My-Shoulder lecture method and DEMONSTRATE every aspect of using SAM Broadcaster.
Here Is a List of Some the Things You Will Learn
- Learn What SAM Broadcaster Is
- Learn How To Make Money With Your Internet Radio Station
- How To Install SAM Broadcaster
- Hardware I Use With SAM Broadcaster
- Changing Your SAM Broadcaster Desktops
- Configuring SAM Broadcaster
- My Personal SAM Broadcaster Layout
- Setting Up Your Encoder(s)
- Adding Album Art
- How to FTP To Your Web Host Using FileZilla
- Setting Up The FTP Parameter Within SAM Broadcaster
- Introducing SAM Broadcaster Categories
- Introducing The Event Scheduler
- Using Clockwheels in SAM Broadcaster
- SAM Broadcaster AUX Decks Explained
- Using PAL Scripts in SAM Broadcaster
- SAM Broadcaster Top of the Hour PAL Script Setup
- Marking A Song For PAL Voice Over Intro
- How To Play a Voice Over Intro On Songs
- How To Get Traffic To Your Radio Station
- Using Twitter With SAM Broadcaster (WordPress)
- Using Twitter With SAM Broadcaster (Non-WordPress)
- How To Use Stereo Tool With SAM Broadcaster
- How To Re-Stream Through SAM Broadcaster
- How To Get Your Own Station ID?
- Backing Up SAM Broadcaster
- How To Setup and Use "AutoDJ"
- Licensing Your Internet Radio Station
- My Custom SAM Broadcaster Crossfade and Gap Killer Settings
- Radio Station Listener Limit Explained
- How Do I Know What Kind of Music I am Listening To?
- How To Normalize Volume On MP3 Files?
- How To Reduce Bitrate on MP3s?
- How To Rip Audio CDs To MP3
INTERNET RADIO STATIONS ARE "NATURAL" TRAFFIC MAGNETS!!!Imagine having hundreds of visitors you your Internet radio station each day listening to your music or other content such as a talk show or prerecorded event. These visitors/listeners are also potential customers who click on any advertisements appearing on your website! Too, as your radio station naturally grows and gains more listeners, business persons contact you and pay you to place their ads on your website. Even better, to place their commercial in your station playlist rotation or have you announce upcoming events! You get paid in so many ways!!!
GOOGLE LOVES INTERNET RADIO STATIONS. THEY RANK HIGHER THAN TRADITIONAL WEBSITES !!!
That Internet radio stations are natural traffic magnets, Google rewards them with better page rank and search engine placement than traditional websites.
Let Me Help You
So if you have been looking for a COMPLETE structured course that will unravel the mysteries of using SAM Broadcaster and want to MAKE MONEY then this course is for you.
I would like to remind you that my course comes with a 30 days « no questions asked » money back guarantee. You have a full month to give it a spin, and try it out and if, for whatever reasons, you are unsatisfied, just ask for your refund. You take absolutely no risk!
Click the "Take This Course" button now.
R. Jerome Harris
Who this course is for:
- Anyone seeking to learn all of the essentials of using SAM Broadcaster to set up, run and automate an Internet radio station. NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
I am an Instructional Systems Developer (ISD) with over 35 years of course development and teaching experience. He's been creating and building WordPress websites for over 14 years for myself and my many clients. I also have many years of experience with HTML coding, CSS, Graphics Design, Affiliate Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization. I have IT certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and Novel.
Five years ago, I thought I knew everything about WordPress. After all, I had been one of its biggest fans since its beginning in 2001. Then, I discovered what WordPress really is. It is not just a cool easy-to-use and powerful Content Management System (CMS) that everyone was beginning to recognize and use to put up blogs.
WordPress is an art as well as a CMS. The meaning of this important idea cannot be given in a few words or sentences. But the meaning will become very clear when you take my course.
I have been investing in Cryptocurrency now for nearly two years and - wow - what a fascinating universe it is.
Albert Einstein once said, “Make things as simple as possible but no simpler." It is a very good point and it is the way I teach.
Many courses in WordPress go out of their way to make things as difficult as possible. Others oversimplify the material and leave only sawdust. Very few courses can sail the narrow channel between being too hard and too easy. I produced this course in a manner in which I placed myself in the role of the student and with the mindset of: “How would I want to be taught?"
I hope you will find my WordPress course is one of those rare courses with just the right touch. I think it may be because I did more than create it; I bled over it. My soul is in this course.
R. Jerome Harris