Salesforce Reports & Dashboards - Beginner Crash Course
What you'll learn
- Confidently build Salesforce Lightning reports, ranging from simple to complex
- Distinguish between the 4 different report formats (tabular, summary, matrix & joined)
- Easily create stunning Salesforce Dashboards
- Leverage a wide array of report & dashboard features, including bucket columns, dashboard filters, report formulas, and much more
- Continue your reports practice & (for those that love it) stay up to date on new features
- Access to a Salesforce environment (instructions provided)
- Some Salesforce knowledge is helpful, but not required
What's Included in this This Course?
This course was made with beginners in mind! If you need to get up to speed quickly on the many features available with Salesforce reports & dashboards, then this is the place for you.
Over the course of 2.5 hours, we'll cover the essentials you need - and then some - to become a Salesforce reporting (& dashboard-building) superstar.
In addition to learning how to build reports & dashboards, you'll also find in this course:
Step-by-step instructions for setting up your own Salesforce environment
An extra 200 Account data records ready for import - to help make the most of your studies (instructions included)
Carefully edited lectures: including a combination of slides, screen recordings, and visual prompts/cues
Quizzes to test your understanding & PDF written instructions for all the different reports we cover (plus extra practice)
***Please note that this course covers Salesforce Lightning Reports & Dashboards. It does NOT cover reports & dashboards in the older, Salesforce Classic interface
Why learn Salesforce Reports?
Salesforce is one of the largest technology companies in the world. Their CRM (customer relationship management) software enables their customers - thousands of companies & nonprofits - to do their business better: through stronger connections with partners, customers, prospects, and more.
Put another way, LOTS of companies use Salesforce. And Salesforce reporting is a cornerstone of that CRM strategy. Those who know how to build reports & dashboards are true power users, who add real value to their teams. And fortunately, Salesforce Reporting is a skill that anyone on the platform can master - with a bit of guided practice.
About Your Instructor
A lady who's built hundreds of reports, and has supported impact organizations using Salesforce for the past 6 years.
Who this course is for:
- Current Salesforce users, who want to level up their reporting skills to support their team
- Newer Salesforce Admins - especially solo & "accidental" admins - who manage business analysis for their org
- Career-Transitioners, who want to see first-hand how to build reports & dashboards in Salesforce
- General technologists & ANYONE who would like to learn Salesforce reporting
3x certified Salesforce professional with a knack for data, systems and spreadsheets. I've worked in the ecosystem for over 6 years, and am excited to help other professionals find their groove in Salesforce & tech. When I'm not teaching on Udemy, you can find me making instructional videos on Youtube or sharing tech tips on my blog, Employed for Good