Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (LWC & AURA also)
What you'll learn
- You will be able to pass your Platform Developer 1 exam.
- Understand the Salesforce data model and query languages.
- Learn about Apex triggers and best practices for writing triggers
- You will learn about DML statements, Database Methods, Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL), Salesforce object Query Language (SOQL).
- You will learn about Triggers, Test classes, Debugging
- They will become masters of APEX programming
- Jump start your career in Salesforce Development.
- This course covers everything you need to know to become Salesforce Developer
- Use standard controllers with basic Visualforce pages
- Utilize Visualforce with custom-built Apex controllers
- Write test coverage
- Configure your Salesforce development environment
- Learn about Governor Limits in Salesforce
- Learn about Save order of Execution in Salesforce
- Learn about Apex Design patterns
- Students must know the basic object-oriented concepts
- Students must know the basics of programming language
- You must have an Internet connection
Complete Course updated with NEW Videos. (All videos recorded in new Lightning UI)
Oct 4th,2022: LWC (Lightning Web Component) Videos added
Oct 4th,2022: Lightning Aura Framework videos Added
Are you looking to pass your Platform Developer 1 exam? If yes, this is the course for you.
In order to pass your Platform Developer 1 exam, the knowledge and experience of the Salesforce Platform are not enough. You also need to get to grips with the exam itself. And that's why I have designed this "Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I".
This course covers all the topics related to the study guide of Platform Developer 1 Certification exam. Not only that, after end of every section, I have also included the sample questions similar to the Platform Developer 1 exam.
Exam Topics for the Platform Developer 1 exam :
Developer Fundamentals 23%
Process Automation and Logic: Declarative Features 30%
Process Automation and Logic: Basic Apex
Process Automation and Logic: Advanced Topics
User Interface 25%
Testing, Debugging and Deployment : Testing 22%
Testing, Debugging and Deployment: Debugging and Deployment
June 2022 Exam Outline Update:
Salesforce has updated the official exam guide on June 17, 2022. There were small to medium type of updates, the main highlight was decreasing the sections from 5 to 4 and rebalancing the weighted percentages.
Salesforce Fundamentals and Data Modeling and Management were combined into 1 section which resulted with a lesser number of Objectives. There were a couple of Objectives from Process Automation and Logic and User Interface that were retired.
There was no new content introduced, most of the changes will involve migrating of content from one section to another. Our team has started analyzing these changes and we will be gradually updating our materials.
What strategy we will follow in order to pass the exam?
The goal is to obtain 90% so you are well above the passing score. We will work on the sections from most-weighted to least-weighted, giving us the most coverage early on in your learning path.
Key Features of this course :
22+ hours of video training
Topics aligned with the official study guide of Platform Developer 1 exam [Course updated Sep 2022]
Hands on practice on the Salesforce platform
Real time scenarios and examples covered
Quizzes after every section of the course
Who this course is for:
- If you want to pass your Platform Developer 1 exam.
- Students who wants to explore the programming side of Salesforce.
- Students who are familiar with out-of-the-box features of Salesforce and want to learn about Salesforce APEX programming.
- Salesforce Adminstrators who wish to transition to Salesforce Development
- Salesforce Developers who want to pass their Platform developer 1 exam.
- Students who are familiar with the basics of Apex programming and want to learn in-depth about Apex, this course is for you.
I am a Java/J2EE and salesforce developer, have been writing and working with software for the past 5 years. I currently live in Dallas/TX.
If your goal is to become one of these:
Then checkout my courses. I have close to 10000 students in and out of udemy. My passion is helping people around the world and guide them into the world of programming.
I am Oracle certified JAVA ,J2EE developer. I love coffee, music, exercise,coding and technology. See you in my course:)