☁️Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Practice Exams PD1 2022
The Salesforce Platform Developer I credential is intended for individuals who have knowledge, skills, and experience in building custom applications on the Lightning Platform.
This credential encompasses the fundamental programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform to develop custom business logic and interfaces to extend Salesforce using Apex, Visualforce, and basic Lightning Components. To achieve this credential, a candidate must successfully pass the Salesforce Platform Developer I exam.
Official Salesforce Platform Developer I exam Details:
Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
Passing score: 65%
Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Prerequisite: None; course attendance highly recommended
How this course is helpful?
The practice test questions are very similar to the actual Platform Developer 1 exam. The main aim of this course is to prepare you to pass the Salesforce Developer 1 Exam in your first attempt.
A candidate for this exam is not expected to administer any standard Salesforce applications, develop mobile apps, develop and publish managed products on the AppExchange, perform tuning, or design integrations such as callouts, APIs, and email services.
Who this course is for:
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Exam candidates
I am a software engineer with a passion towards developing useful products. The tools and technologies I have been using or which I have interacting with over the last years are:
- Programming languages: Java, C++, C#, MATLAB, Labview, Arduino
- Application platforms, servers, frameworks, tools: Spring/Spring Boot, JBoss, Hibernate, Angular.
- Scheduling frameworks: Quartz
- Monitoring tools: Grafana, Prometheus
- Testing frameworks & tools: JUnit, Postman, SOAP
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins
- Containerization software: Openshift
- DBMS: Oracle, Couchbase
- SCM Tools: GIT, Perforce, Subversion
- Project Management tools: Confluence, Jira, Elvis
- Development environments: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Matlab IDE, Arduino IDE
- Operating systems: Windows, MacOS, Ubuntu
I love technology, as technology has the power to solve our many problems within just a minute.
I am good in innovating a good software to help companies in their projects.