Lightning Web Component Development
- 14 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 32 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is Lightning Web Component?
- Lightning Web Component Testing
- Lightning Web Component Framework
- Lightning Web Component Development
- LWC & Aura Communication
- Basic Understanding of SOQL(Salesforce Object Query Language)
- Basic understanding of Apex Development
Lightning Web Component is a new methodology to develop Salesforce Lightning Components. This course is designed to help you understand three basic things:
What are Lightning Web Components?
Why Salesforce has introduced Lightning web component?
How can you develop Lightning web components?
What are all the best practices to develop the lightning web components?
What are various patterns anti patterns to develop the lightning component?
How to use Lightning Web Component in various places?
In this course, we will mainly focus on the Lightning Web Component Development where we will be providing the examples in each section which we prefer as mini project so that you can be master of the Lightning web component.
As we know that LWC is the new concept and still new to the market and this course will make you the master of the Salesforce Web Components and make you a valuable salesforce gem which will give you the boost to your career.
If you are thinking that you are ground level in web component or salesforce then no need to worry I am here to help you which will make you master of lightning web component.
- All Salesforce Developers
- Experienced Salesforce Admins
- Salesforce UI & Salesforce UX developer
- Professional who wanted to migrate Aura Component into LWC Components
In this video we will see why salesforce introduced lightning web component as salesforce already have a way to develop lightning component
As a best practise we always need to put the common code in shared JS file. So in this lecture, you will learn how to share the code between components.
Create a Shared File inside the same LWC Folder Structure
Create a Separate component and put the common code inside that component.