Salesforce Lightning Framework
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Enable Lightning Components in your Salesforce org
- How to Use Static Resources in a Lightning Application
- Create an Apex Controller that exposes data and logic to Lightning Applications
- Create a Lightning Application
- Create Lightning Components
- Create Lightning Events
- Communicate between Lightning Components using Lightning Events
- Standard and Force.com components
- UI components
- Value providers
- Will be able to build lightning application
In this tutorial i will show you how to add some styling to your application by creating a css file.. We will also see how we can link an external style sheet for our application by uploading the external file as a static resource.
Value providers are a way to access data. Value providers encapsulate related values together, similar to how an object encapsulates properties and methods. The value providers for a component are v (view) and c (controller).
Global Value Providers
Global value providers are global values and methods that a component can use in expressions.
The framework provides common user interface components in the ui namespace. All of these components extend eitheraura:component or a child component of aura:component. aura:component is an abstract component that provides a default rendering implementation. User interface components such as ui:input and ui:output provide easy handling of common user interface events like keyboard and mouse interactions. Each component can be styled and extended accordingly.
Lightning applications make it easy to work with data. In this module, you create an Apex controller that allows your Lightning application to retrieve contacts, or to search contacts by name or by id.
- Know the basic of programming
- Recent version of Google Chrome
- Know the basic of Salesforce
What is Salesforce Lightning framework??
Lightning includes the Lightning Component Framework and it has some very exciting tools for developers. Lightning makes it easier to build responsive applications for any device within less amount of time and effort.
What Lightning has???
- Lightning components give you a client-server framework that speeds up the development , improves the app performance, and is ideal for use with the Salesforce1 mobile app.
- The Lightning App Builder gives you the power to build apps visually, without code, quicker than ever before using custom-built Lightning components. You can make your Lightning components available in the LightningApp Builder so administrators can build custom user interfaces without code.
Why Lightning component is so popular and why everyone is talking about Lightning???
- Out-of-the-Box Component Set
- Event-driven architecture
- Faster development
- Device-aware and cross browser compatibility
Why You should take this course??
- If you want to make your own saleforce App using Lightning.
- One and only course on Salesforce Lightning available on udemy platform.
- If you like to learn by examples rather then some slideshow.
- If you like to practice along with me.
- If you are interested to take your career to next level.
- Anyone who is familiar with programming
- Knows the basic of programming
- familiar with salesforce out of the box features