Salesforce Lightning for Beginners (with Examples)
What you'll learn
- Creation of Lightning Application
- Creation of Lightning Components
- Static Resources usage in Lightning Applications and Components
- List of Expressions, Core Elements, Form Elements
- Global Value Providers
- Creating Lightning Events
- Communicate between Lightning Components using Lightning Events
- Include Salesforce Application inside Visualforce page
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce with Apex
- Familiar with HTML, JS, CSS
- Chrome or Firefox browsers updated versions
Salesforce Lightning - Modern CRM
Lightning is an updated user interface from Salesforce. If you look at the Home page in Salesforce Classic versus Lightning Experience highlights some of the aesthetic improvements. It provides modern fonts and colors, and the flexible size and arrangement of “components” makes much better use of available screen space. Lightning Experience is impressively cool and it offers lot of new functionality and a beautiful interface that makes data look just awesome with so much friendlier and more impressive. It also includes great enhancements for list views, report filters, inline email, enhanced notes, etc.
What's you will learn:
Customizing Salesforce with Lightning Components, you'll learn how easily customize Salesforce with the new Lightning Component framework, which includes all the tools and technologies needed to build responsive and efficient components for any device.
Who this course is for:
- This course will taught you Basics of Lightning and its usage in Real world
- This course provides you in detail explanation of all basics of Lightning
My name is Deva and I am a Salesforce Certified Dev/Admin, I have over 15 years of IT experience in the field of SFDC, PEGA, HANA, Hadoop, Oracle Fusion Middleware. I started my career working in J2EE and have served various Industry verticals having good experience in Cloud Computing, Web Development, Analytics. I hope my courses will help you to achieve success in your career growth. I do Project Management, Program Management and Architecting projects.