Salesforce Lightning : Component Development with Hands-On
What you'll learn
- After taking this course students can learn how to create lightning components / apps with (or) without coding.
- This will help you start your career with Salesforce Lightning, this course is not for experienced Salesforce Lightning Developers
- This course involves development of components in Salesforce Lightning. The first 3 sections are related to building the components using configuration.
- I have explained in detail each and every topic for beginners to understand. If you find the pace slow please feel free to increase the video speed.
- For the first three sections in this course you need not have any coding knowledge, as it is related to building Lightning Components using Lightning App Builder. First three sections are for those who want to learn how to build Lightning Components using Lightning App Builder.
- I'll try to explain in as detail as possible for beginners to understand the concept.
This course is for beginners in Salesforce Lightning who would like to learn how to build Lightning Components in various ways. It explores various ways of developing Salesforce Lightning Apps. It is made up of two parts:
The First one is to develop Lightning Pages (App and Home) using Lightning App Builder and the second one is to develop custom components and add them to Accounts record page using Lightning Component, Controller and APEX class and to perform various actions on it using coding.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for beginners in Salesforce Lightning who want to learn how to create Lightning Apps and Components , it has two parts the first deals with the Lightning App builder it in intended for a person who is trying to learn how to build lightning Components without coding. In the second part development concepts are discussed it is intended for beginners in salesforce lightning development who want to learn how to build the components using coding so that it can be customized according to user expectations.
- This course is not for those who are experienced Salesforce Lightning Developers, it is intended for Beginners who are trying to learn the lightning concepts.
- For those of you who want to understand the coding concepts, you can directly jump to Section four of this course. From section four onward all development concepts are discussed.
- For those of you who want to understand the Admin part, and are new to lightning. You can take the course from beginning.
I am Vishal, I have over 15 years experience working for various IT Companies like IBM, Infosys, Cognizant Technology Solutions and Transport for London, etc as an IT developer in various technologies. I'll be teaching you from all the real time experience I have gathered over years. In my courses you will find practical examples for every topic along with deep explanation, I'll be teaching you right from basics to advanced concepts as we proceed in every course.