Salesforce Integration With External Systems
What you'll learn
- Students will learn to Integrate Salesforce with External Systems
- Students will learn about Salesforce APIs (SOAP | REST | Batch | Streaming | Outbound Messaging | Apex Callouts)
- Students will learn to use each API to get data in and out of Salesforce effectively.
- Students will learn to publish Data to External System using Platform Events, Push Topics and Change Data Capture Events.
- Students will learn to use Postman and SOAP UI tools
- Students will learn to setup Visual Studio Code and Eclipse IDE
- Students will learn about BULK API and how to insert large sets of data using BULK API
- Students will learn to make REST API Callout from Lightning Web Component
- Students will learn to make REST API Callout from Aura Components
- Basic understanding of Salesforce Out of the box features is required for this course
- Students should know about basic Apex programming
Salesforce is the world's No. 1 CRM provider with billions of transactions per day. Salesforce has one of the broadest set of integration services available with options for query, batch, and streaming.
In this course, we'll explore all the major Salesforce Integration APIs, and see when each one is the right fit for a given situation. You'll learn how to use each API to get data in and out of Salesforce effectively.
What are the topics we will cover in this course?
Overview of Salesforce APIs
Using SOAP API to Integrate with Enterprise Apps
Creating Lightweight Integrations using REST API
Bulk API in Salesforce
Consuming External Services via Apex Callouts
Calling External Webservice from Lightning Web Components
Streaming API- PushTopics, Platform Events, Change Data Capture
Calling External Webservice from Aura Components
Fetching Data from Salesforce via External System
Sending Data from Salesforce to Java Application using Streaming API
Who this course is for:
- Salesforce Developers who are interested to learn about integrating Salesforce with External Systems
- Students who want to learn about different Salesforce API (SOAP | REST | Batch | Streaming | Outbound Messaging | Apex Callouts)
- If you are looking to become a Senior Salesforce Developer, this course is for you.
- If you are looking to pass your Salesforce Developer Certification, this course is for you.
- If you are a junior Salesforce developer and want to improve your skills to become a Senior developer, this course is for you.
- If you are interested to learn about more advanced concepts in Salesforce Development, this course is for you.
I am a Java/J2EE and salesforce developer, have been writing and working with software for the past 5 years. I currently live in Dallas/TX.
If your goal is to become one of these:
Then checkout my courses. I have close to 10000 students in and out of udemy. My passion is helping people around the world and guide them into the world of programming.
I am Oracle certified JAVA ,J2EE developer. I love coffee, music, exercise,coding and technology. See you in my course:)