Enterprise and solutions architect with 8+ years of experience working on Telecom and 5+ years of experience working on finance market and ATM development. 10+ years of experience with architecture, design, specification and development of enterprise applications using best practices and best standards: TMForum Frameworx (sid, tam and etom), 3GPP, Cablelabs, ITIL, Domain Driven Design, SOA, GOF’s OO Design Patterns, EA, EAI, REST and Microservices.
• C-level presentations preparations.
• Enterprise applications landscape maintenance.
• Application rationalisation.
• Application and platforms roadmap.
• Business processes versus applications maintenance.
• Experienced with systems form the biggest vendors: CRM (Amdocs, Oracle), Service Order Management (Sigma, Netcracker, Amdocs), Policy Manager – PCRF (Openet, Oracle), Workforce (Oracle, Arris), Incident Management (BMC Remedy), Mediation (Openet, Comptel, CSG).
• Strong knowledge with integration platforms and frameworks: OSB (Oracle Service BUS), SOA Suite, ODI (Oracle Data Integrator), OGG (Oracle Golden Gate), Oracle MCS, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JMS, Apache Http Components.
• Knowledge in Devops: infrastructure as code (Vagrant and Puppet), continuous integration (Jenkins, Github, packaging), delivery pipeline (continuous deploy and continuous delivery).
• Deep knowledge in programming languages and technologies: C++, Java (JEE, JPA, JSF, CDI, Hibernate, Spring), Perl, PL/SQL, Korn Shell, Java Script, HTML/CSS, XML.
• Experienced with communication protocols and SSO: HTTP, SMTP, SNMP, FTP, TCP, Radius, Diameter, SMPL, XCML, SAML, Oauth.
• Knowledge in cloud computing: SaaS, PaaS e IaaS.