Salesforce Einstein Integration with COVID19 live Project
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Einstein Analytics
- Create a new Einstein Analytics scratch org.
- Learn to build a real-time COVID19 application using REST integration and Einstein Analytics.
- Learn to design the data-model before we proceed with the implementation of this project.
- Learn about Remote Site Settings and its use.
- Learn how to perform callouts using REST services.
- Learn about REST Webservices and we will use REST webservices to communicate with our third party service.
- Learn how to parse the JSON & deserialize.
- Learn how to use JSON2APEX Heroku application in generating JSON Parsing class and test class.
- Learn to use Batch Apex and Test class.
- Learn how to perform callout from Batch Apex.
- Learn to use Scheduled Apex and Test Class.
- Learn how to monitor both the Batch and Schedule Jobs.
- Learn how to Abort the Schedule Job.
- Getting Data into Einstein Analytics From Local salesforce data
- Learn to create Einstein Analytics App.
- Learn to create Dataflow from Scratch and its Nodes.
- Learn to create Dataset and Recipe.
- Learn how to create Lens.
- Learn how to schedule Dataflow.
- Learn how to build Dashboard with multiple lenses.
- Visualize Dashboard in Einstein Analytics.
- Enable the dashboard for Mobile Layouts using Einstein.
- Final step-view your own built real-time visualization of COVID19 Einstein Application on Desktop and Mobile device.
- Basic understanding of Salesforce Administration/Developer knowledge.
- Excited to build your own step-by-step real time COVID19 Einstein applications in desktop and mobile - you are ready to dive in.
Its a real-time Live project with hands on experience building an interactive Einstein analytics visualization dashboard, using real-time COVID19 India Statistics - integrated with REST Services in salesforce to visualize in desktop and mobile applications of Einstein Analytics Dashboard.
Acquire knowledge in Designing, Preparing Datamodel, Creating Objects, Fields, performing callouts using Batch Apex, Schedule Apex and Einstein Analytics Visualization capabilities.
This course is designed from very basic to advance level to get you hands-on covering Salesforce Development, Integration, and Einstein Analytics.
Who this course is for:
- Salesforce Adminstrators
- Salesforce Developers
- Salesforce Business Analysts
- Salesforce Testers/QA
Bhuvan is a professionally Salesforce Certified Application Architect, Einstein Analytics Expert and part time trainer with around 8 years of experience in implementing and designing lightning components, Einstein Analytics Dashboards, Integrations, Web Services, Salesforce Configuration/Customization, lightning applications, lightning pages, single page applications, communities and Lightning Web Components.
I start things from the scratch, slowly and gradually increases the content.
Stay happy, Stay safe and keep Learning :)
Thanks & Regards,