Salesforce Einstein Analytics
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Einstein Analytics
- Einstein analytics Integration with Salesforce
- Why Einstein Analytics
- Environment and Licenses
- Einstein Analytics Permissions
- Navigating Einstein Analytics
- Einstein Analytics Components
- Understanding Data Manager
- Getting Data into Einstein Analytics
- Getting Data into Einstein Analytics from CSV
- Getting Data into Einstein Analytics From Local salesforce data
- Getting Data into Einstein Analytics from External salesforce data
- Getting Data into Einstein Analytics from remote data
- Dataflow and Recipe
- Dataflow User Interface
- Dataset Builder
- Dataflow Transformation
- Creating a Dataflow from Scratch
- Backup and Restore Dataflow
- Create Dataset with Recipe
- Dataset Properties
- Extended Metadata File for Dataset
- Replace and Restore Dataset
- Configure Action for Dataset
- Einstein Analytics App
- Exploring Dataset
- Explore with Conversational
- Clip Lens to Designer
- Sharing and Downloading Lens
- Building the Dashboard
- Dashboard Permission and layouts
- Dashboard Templates
- Dashboard Widgets
- Dashboard Inspector
- Notifications and Annotations
- Applying Security in Einstein Analytics
- Dataflow Nodes
- Augment Node with Multiple Value Lookup
- Real-Time Data Pull from Salesforce with SOQL
- Binding and Static Step
- This course designed from basic to advance level
- With little knowledge of salesforce you can be expert in salesforce Einstein analytics
Einstein Analytics is a cloud-based business intelligence and visualization platform from Salesforce, designed to give you insights from your existing data.
It also provides predictions and recommendations by analyzing your Salesforce data and external data.
The data visualization is optimized for both web browser and mobile app.
Einstein Analytics can be embedded into your Sales Cloud or Service Cloud to empower your Salesforce users to explore dashboards and analyze data without the need to switch platforms.
This course is designed from very basic to advance level to make you expert in salesforce Einstein analytcis.
Who this course is for:
- salesforce admin
- salesforce developer
- salesforce analyst
Professionally salesforce Architect and part time trainer with 10+ years of experience. Implemented various complex project with reputed MNC and trained more than 15000+ students who are well settled in various organization. Area of training are Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Development, Salesforce Integration, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce sales and service cloud, Salesforce lightning web component, Einstein Analytics and many more.
Delivers each session in different ways with all real time examples and scenarios.
Also you can connect with our student group - 'Debasis Jena Salesforce Student group'