Salesforce Development For Beginners
- Must be a beginner in Programming
- No programming experience needed to take this course
- You don't need to know any programming language to take this course
- Willingness to become Salesforce Developer is must
- If you want to become a Salesforce Developer and you are afraid of coding, this course is for YOU.
### Enroll in the NEW Salesforce Lightning Web Component Development Course ####
Why Specialize in Salesforce Development?
According to Glassdoor, the national average yearly salary for Salesforce Developers is roughly $22,000 higher than web developers. This course is built for students who would like to learn the development side of Salesforce.
Do you need any programming experience to take this course?
No, this course assumes no previous programming experience and takes you from the absolute beginner concepts like creating your developer's account, writing your very first Apex program and then takes you to more advance topics. In this course we will start from the very basics of Programming and march over way to more advance topics.
This course is just an introduction to my complete course.
- Students who are NEW to programming
- Salesforce administrators who want to become salesforce developer
- Students who use Salesforce at work and want to learn the programming side of Salesforce
- What is Apex programming language?
- Apex Syntax: How to better understand the Apex Syntax and Logic in Salesforce?
- Setting up Developer Account and walk-through of Developer console.
- What are Variables and how to declare variables in Apex?
- Variable Declaration: Using variables to store 3 numbers and adding them
- Variable Declaration: Using Variables to calculate Simple Interest
- Data Types in Apex: Learn about data types and what are the different data types
- Primitive Data Type in Salesforce: Data Class in Apex and its methods
- Primitive Data Type in Apex: Time Class In Salesforce and its methods
- BONUS LECTURE
I am a Java/J2EE and salesforce developer, have been writing and working with software for the past 5 years. I currently live in Dallas/TX.
If your goal is to become one of these:
Then checkout my courses. I have close to 10000 students in and out of udemy. My passion is helping people around the world and guide them into the world of programming.
I am Oracle certified JAVA ,J2EE developer. I love coffee, music, exercise,coding and technology. See you in my course:)