Salesforce Certified Developer (beginner to expert level)
What you'll learn
- Gain end-to-end knowledge on Salesforce Development
- Prepare for Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
- Aim to become a top Salesforce Developer / Consultant
- Learn about cloud computing principles, such as SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS – Service models, as well as Public, Private, Community, and Hybrid Cloud models
- Understand what is Salesforce Development
- Explain the use of Triggers in Salesforce
- Learn to create the declarative interface, create and edit objects
- Design programmatic solutions that take advantage of declarative customizations
- Learn about Visualforce in Salesforce - Page Basics, MVC Model, Tags, Custom Controller
- Customize the user experience using Visualforce markup and code
- Understand what is Salesforce Apex Development
- Learn the basics of Apex Class, Test Class and Collections
- Take a deep-dive into an Apex example of Future Methods, Batchable and Schedulable
- Learn how to use SQL and DML, and write business logic modifications using Apex triggers and classes
- Create Apex Triggers using the Save Order of Execution principles
- Use the built-in testing framework to test Apex and Visualforce code
- Create applications on a multi-tenant platform
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
A warm welcome to the Salesforce Certified Developer course by Uplatz.
Salesforce is a Fortune 500 company based in California and provides world’s leading CRM software and enterprise cloud ecosystem, helping businesses streamline their sales, service, marketing and other activities.
Salesforce is one of the leading platforms for organizations looking to improve their sales automation and host their CRM system in the cloud. The Salesforce platform helps companies drive business and improve sales, and the software is being put to use by organizations around the world.
A Salesforce Developer specializes in using the Visualforce, Lightning and Apex programming languages to design and implement solutions within the context of the Salesforce platform.
This Salesforce Developer course by Uplatz will help you acquire skills in developing and managing customized applications on the Salesforce Platform. You will also learn the fundamentals of salesforce programming. The Salesforce Developer course explains you the concepts like Apex Programming, Triggers, Building forms on the Visualforce page. This Salesforce Developer training will provide a hands-on understanding of building business applications through Salesforce Programming.
The Salesforce Developer training will also get you prepared for the Salesforce Developer Certification exam. The course covers many of the skills needed to be a Salesforce administrator, which will empower you to start creating solutions on the Salesforce platform even before you learn to code.
Create and modify objects using the declarative interface
Write business logic customizations using Apex triggers and classes
Design programmatic solutions that take advantage of declarative customizations
Describe how your trigger code works within the basics of the Save Order of Execution
Describe some of the fundamental aspects of designing programs on a multi-tenant platform
Write Visualforce markup and code to customize the user interface
Use the built-in testing framework to test Apex and Visualforce
Salesforce Developer - Course Syllabus
Salesforce Developer Introduction
Triggers in Salesforce
Triggers in Salesforce overview
Triggers with Example
Triggers Order of Execution, Triggers Not Executed Scenarios
Visualforce in Salesforce
Visualforce Page Basics, MVC Model, Static Resources, Input, Output and List
Visualforce Different Tag Example
Visualforce Custom Controller Concept with Examples
Salesforce Apex Developer
Basics of Apex Class, Test Class and Collections
Asynchronous of Apex Example of Future Methods, Batchable and Schedulable
Roles in Salesforce
There are 3 different types of roles that you can have within the Salesforce platform. This course focuses on Salesforce Developers.
Whether you're a brand-new or experienced Administrator, get the core knowledge you need to get up to speed, perform at your best, and get the most out of Salesforce.
Administrative Essentials for New Admins in Lightning Experience (ADM-201)
Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins in Lightning Experience (ADM-211)
Learn how to build custom apps that transform how your enterprise connects with employees and customers.
Declarative Development for Platform App Builders in Lightning Experience (DEX403)
Programmatic Development Using Apex and Visualforce (DEX450)
Program Lightning Web Components (DEX602)
Get your whole team of Salesforce users—including sales and support reps, marketing managers, and executives—up to speed quickly.
Reporting Fundamentals in Lightning Experience (RPX101)
Essentials for Marketing Cloud Email Marketers (EEB101)
Getting Started with Journey Builder (JB101)
Essentials of Pardot Lightning App for Digital Marketers (PDX101)
Marketing Cloud Connect Essentials (MCC201)
Who this course is for:
- Salesforce Developers & Administrators
- Salesforce Apex and Lightning Developers
- Newbies and Beginners aspiring for a career as Salesforce Developer
- Technical Architects
- Anyone interested in learning Salesforce Development
- Salesforce Vlocity Developers
- Aspirants for Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
- Software Engineers & Application Developers
- Salesforce Consultants & Analysts
- Salesforce Technical Leads
- Solution Architects
- Cloud Engineers & Developers
- CRM Analysts
- Engineering Managers & Product Managers
Uplatz is UK-based leading IT Training provider serving students across the globe. Our uniqueness comes from the fact that we provide online training courses at a fraction of the average cost of these courses in the market.
Over a short span of 3 years, Uplatz has grown massively to become a truly global IT training provider with a wide range of career-oriented courses on cutting-edge technologies and software programming.
Founded in March 2017, Uplatz has seen phenomenal rise in the training industry starting with an online course on SAP FICO and now providing training on 5000+ courses across 103 countries having served 300,000 students in a period of just 3 years.
Uplatz's training courses are highly structured, subject-focused, and job-oriented with strong emphasis on practice and assignments. Our courses are designed and taught by more than a thousand highly skilled and experienced tutors who have strong expertise in their areas whether it be AWS, Azure, Adobe, SAP, Oracle, or any other technology or in-demand software.