Salesforce Development With Real-Time Project
What you'll learn
- Learn to build a real-time application using Salesforce out-of-the-box features, apex and visualforce.
- Learn to integrate Salesforce with third party service.
- Learn Apex programming with hands on project.
- Learn about Custom Settings and different types of custom settings in Salesforce.
- Learn about Remote Site Settings and its use.
- Learn about REST WebServices and we will use REST webservices to communicate with our third party service.
- This course is for intermediate salesforce developers who are familiar with the basics of Apex.
- Knowledge of Salesforce out-of-the-box features is required to take this course.
- If you are familiar with the basics of programming and want to build a real-time application in Salesforce, this course is f
### Enroll in the NEW Salesforce Lightning Web Component Development Course ####
If you are looking for a real-time application,which you can add on your resume, this course is for you. In this course, we will build a Property Management Application from scratch using out-of-the-box features of Salesforce,Apex and Visualforce. This property Management application will communicate with third party Service using REST webservices. We will process credit card payments through Authorize.Net
This course will give you insight on how the real-world applications are built in Salesforce..This course walks you through the process of creating a real time application in salesforce from start to finish which you can use as project in your resume and will help to build up your resume and also you will get idea about how the real time applications are done in salesforce rather then just power point presentation.
What you’ll learn
Integrate Salesforce application with external applications
Create your own custom application using APEX, Visualforce and out-of-the-box features of Salesforce.
Communicate with third-party application using Rest webservices.
Learn about custom settings
Difference between List and Hierarchy Custom settings
Learn about Remote Site Settings
Create controller extension,Trigger, Apex Class, Restful webservices, Custom Setting and Remote Site Settings.
Who this course is for:
- If you are familiar with the basics of programming and want to build a real-time application in Salesforce, this course is for you.
I am a Java/J2EE and salesforce developer, have been writing and working with software for the past 5 years. I currently live in Dallas/TX.
If your goal is to become one of these:
Then checkout my courses. I have close to 10000 students in and out of udemy. My passion is helping people around the world and guide them into the world of programming.
I am Oracle certified JAVA ,J2EE developer. I love coffee, music, exercise,coding and technology. See you in my course:)