Introduction to Launching Your Salesforce Consultant Career
- Some familiarity with Salesforce is helpful
- To ultimately pass any of the Consultant Certifications from Salesforce (Marketing, Sales and Service) you have to have attained the Administrator Certification - but this is an introductory and informational free course to help you see the big picture and path of getting to where you can consult on the Salesforce Platform, so dive in and get started. I will show you what path to take if you are either brand new or if you already have the admin certification.
- A burning desire to change your life and improve your career outlook
- A firmly held belief that there has to be a better and easier way to build awesome things
- A willingness to suspect, and perhaps even believe to your core that you too can make good income and solve complex problems with clicks instead of code. If you are jaded by the anyone can code mantra, then come on in here.
This course covers the Industry Knowledge and key concepts you need to understand in order to launch a Consulting Career in Salesforce, or to provide further context and background in pursuing any of the Salesforce Consultant Certifications.
I introduce you to the Sales Cloud Consultant Certification, the Exam Guide, and show you how to sign up for a free Salesforce Trailhead Account.
I also go into the Industry Knowledge and background information that you'll need to learn and understand in order to serve well as a consultant and to also pass that Knowledge Area's questions on the full exam.
I have taught over 60,000 students on the Salesforce Platform and my mission is to Train, Inspire and Equip the Masses on the Salesforce Platform.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has attained the Salesforce Administrator Certification that is interested in becoming a consultant
- Anyone interested in learning more about Salesforce and is interested in becoming a consultant
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- 02:48Signing Up for a Free Salesforce Trailhead Account - Keep it For Life
- 02:26Logging in to Salesforce and Switching Between Lightning and Classic
- Preview05:27Downloading and Reviewing the Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Guide
I teach Salesforce, Zoom and Home Business Courses. I am passionate about helping you become a 'Creator in a Consumption World'
I gravitate towards tools and tech that empowers the non-technical to build and create amazing things online.
That is why I was drawn to amazing tools and platforms, such as Salesforce, Zoom, Wordpress, and more.
I am currently creating a series of courses that teach you all of the fundamentals and specifics related to launching your own home business, make money online, and how to build your own brand while building applications and businesses on the Internet.
After Thousands of Udemy Survey ratings for my courses, the students have spoken:
"Are you learning valuable information?" 99.6% answered YES
"Are the explanations of the concepts clear?" 99.8% answered YES
"Is the instructor knowledgeable about the topic?" 99.9% answered YES
Before discovering Salesforce, I worked as a Technical Writer, Trainer, and built blogs using Wordpress. Once I found Salesforce, I saw it as the quickest path to building world-class web and mobile applications for businesses and consumers. I've attained 6 Salesforce Certifications along the way: Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, and Salesforce Platform App Builder.
I am the founder of Mike Wheeler Media, LLC, where my mission is to Inspire, Equip and Train the masses on the Salesforce Platform. Feel free to connect with me through the various social profile links on my profile here.
I am a Video Editor, Animator and VFX Cleanup Artist. I have worked on projects for ESPN, BMW, National Geographic, GE & Cheetos. I have obtained my Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification in Premiere Pro CC and am currently working towards certifications in Photoshop CC & After Effects CC as well.
I have been working full time in video production for over 4 years now and have gained valuable insights into the production pipeline & workflow. I use the Adobe Creative Cloud everyday, specifically working in Premiere Pro, After Effects & Photoshop.