A Practical Guide To SFDX and Salesforce CLI
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is CLI & SFDX?
- Demystifying a CLI Command
- Deploy/Retrieve Metadata
- Deploy/Retrieve Source Format Metadata
- Query or Upload Data
- Data Manipulation
- Source Driven Development Lifecycle
- Automation with Salesforce CLI
- Basic understanndinng of Salesforce platform
SFDX and Salesforce CLI is not new, but the Salesforce industry is still transitioning to learn these technologies and adopt the SFDX approach in their projects. The course is designed to help you understand what SFDX is, how you can use the SFDX approach in your project, and why you should adopt the SFDX approach.
The course will cover:
• What is CLI & SFDX?
• Demystifying a CLI Command
• Deploy/Retrieve Metadata
• Deploy/Retrieve Source Format Metadata
• Query or Upload Data
• Data Manipulation
• Source Driven Development
• Automation with Salesforce CLI
The course will help you understand the different features of Scratch Orgs and non-scratch Orgs, how Scratch Orgs can be useful in a Source Driven Development model. You will also get to learn the complete source drive development lifecycle.
The overall structure of the course is designed to help you start from the very basics of Salesforce CLI with a practical example along the way and gradually move towards the advance features like automation.
- Salesforce Professionals
- All Salesforce Developers
- All Salesforce Admins