Salesforce Certified: Email Marketing
- No prior Salesforce Email Marketing knowledge is needed - only an interest in learning!
- Anyone with an internet connection
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
- You want to pass the Salesforce Email Marketing Specialist Exam and want access to credible Salesforce documentation and videos that are concisely organized according to the Exam Study Guide topics. Ie. You're looking for an easily digest-able format so that you can focus your efforts on learning efficiently to prepare for the exam.
- You want an inside view of the Marketing Cloud, Email Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder interface and platforms! Ie. Why guess on what things look like and how they flow? View a walk-through of the platform and have a visual learning experience to put you ahead of the game.
- Take a course designed by an instructor who has prepared her own study materials and passed the Salesforce Email Marketing Specialist exam in addition to having 2 other certifications in Admin and Platform Builder.
This course is structured according to the Salesforce Email Marketing Specialist Exam Study Guide (with an Introduction and Taking the Exam/Conclusion lectures):
- Email Marketing Best Practices
- Email Message Design
- Content Creation and Delivery
- Marketing Automation
- Subscriber and Data Management
- Tracking and Reporting
Why get certified?
According to an IDC Study on the Salesforce Economy, Salesforce is expected to create 3.3 million new jobs by 2022! That's in less than 5 years - WOW! Make sure you're a part of it and have access to quality opportunities.
- Anyone interested in learning about Salesforce Email Marketing.
- Students who want to gain certification as a Salesforce Email Marketing Specialist.
- Students who want to gain course materials and an inside view of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email & Automation Studio) platform/interface
- Anyone who wants to increase their career prospects by getting Salesforce Certified.
- Email Marketing Best Practices05:39
- Email Message Design01:32
- Create and Customize Email Message to Meet Customer Need00:21
- Content Builder Overview02:04
- Classic Content Overview02:13
- Send and Deploy Email Campaign to Meet Customer Requirements00:20
- Before Deploying your Email03:12
- How to Manage Content Needed to Deploy Email Campaigns00:14
- Create an Email03:56
- Create a Content Block02:23
- Create a Template01:39
- Import Content00:56
- Various Send Capabilities in Email Application00:06
- Setup Subscriber Lists and Data Extensions in SFMC00:28
- All Subscribers List02:49
- Data Extension01:00
- Data Extension Screenshot00:54
- Send Email to Subscribers via Data Extension01:41
- How to Import Data into Salesforce Marketing Cloud (per best practices)00:08
- Importing Subscribers01:33
- Import into a Data Extension01:04
- Configure Segmentation Tools to accurately model Subscribers & Data00:14
- Create a Filtered List00:31
- Refresh a Group00:45
- Export to a File00:51
- Create a Random Group00:43
- Create a Filtered Data Extension00:48
- Split or Export a Data Extension01:24
- Marketing Unsubscribe Subscription Management Solution00:11
- Profile Center01:55
- Subscription Center00:32
- Preference Management00:24
- Different Marketing Automation Solutions00:32
- Automation Studio04:15
- Data Automation01:42
- Journey Builder08:17
- Journey Builder Interface Example01:09
- Journey Builder vs. Automation Studio00:57
- Triggered Emails00:51
- Configure Marketing Automation Tool to Manage Customer Data00:12
- Different Metrics for Email Campaigns and What Each One Means00:18
- Describe steps involved to analyze performance results of EM campaign04:22
- Configure and Run Salesforce Marketing Cloud Reports05:22
- Taking the Certification Exam & Conclusion03:06
My name is Fahmida Yasin and I'm excited to present to you the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. I use Marketing Cloud professionally and realized there was not a class on Udemy for Salesforce MC so I created one!
I have over 14 years of marketing, CRM and loyalty experience, a Georgetown MBA and most importantly, 5 Salesforce certifications including Email Marketing Specialist and Marketing Consultant.
I'm here to help you learn the Marketing Cloud and pass your certification exam so let's get started!