Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer Certification Course
What you'll learn
- In which scenario would you use Pipeline Profiler against Code Profiler.
- Correct syntax to define hooks in package json
- What is the optimized way to retrieve products from a specific category
- What techniques are used for Improving Site Performance
- How to check OCAPI requests your site has received
- How can you limit service calls for error and success calls
- Describe the architecture of B2C Commerce. Describe how the elements of a B2C Commerce site interact including: storefront catalogs, master catalogs, categories
- Describe the elements contained within SFRA nd how they are impacted when there is an update to either SFRA or B2C Commerce.
- Design, discover, and build an e-commerce site using Salesforce B2C Commerce. Install SFRA sample site and download its code.
- Determine when custom coding or using provided functionality is more appropriate, based on an understanding of the components in SFRA and code.
- Use Business Manager to manage an e-commerce site, such as code versioning, site development, data/site import and export, global and custom preferences
- Install and use an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to create, modify, and upload site code.
- Use REST-based API to leverage Open Commerce API (OCAPI) including: resources, URLs, methods, and hooks.
- Create code using ISML templates. Create custom objects and understand when creating custom objects is appropriate.
- Write B2C Commerce script in script files to write business logic. Use appropriate tools to troubleshoot issues with code or configuration of a site.
- Create and manage jobs using B2C Commerce best practices to import/export data. Optimize site performance.
- Previous experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
Here you have an exam question you'll find in this preparation course, if you wanna know which is the correct answer or if it looks interesting to you... I really recommend you to join our community of successful students ;)
Question: In which scenario would you use Pipeline Profiler against Code Profiler?
a) When you need to test the performance of a specific Controller.
b) When you are testing the performance of the whole Site and trying to identify bottlenecks.
c) You can use both for the same purpose. The unique difference is the way how results are shown.
d) When you need to test the performance of jobs.
In this course you will be guided through Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer Certification exam topics. We will provide you 158 exam practice questions with verified answers that will help you to improve your skills on each exam topic to succeed.
Be ready for your certification exam. It's important for you to know how exam questions looks like, how tricky they are and which topics they usually ask you. In this course we will cover all you need to succeed.
Commerce Cloud Developer Certification is designed for those who want to develop and implement Commerce Cloud solutions. The certification validates a developer’s ability to build Commerce Cloud applications using declarative programming, custom code, and APIs. The exam covers a range of topics, including data modeling, price rules, promotions, order management, search, checkout, and more. In order to become certified, developers must pass an exam that covers all of these topics:
B2C Commerce Setup: 11%
Work With a B2C Site: 12%
Data Management Using Business Manager Usage: 24%
Application Development: 53%
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Certified developer’s salary
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a powerful ecommerce platform that enables businesses to create scalable, personalized shopping experiences for their customers. As a result, there is high demand for developers who are certified in Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
The average salary for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud certified developer is $115,000 per year. This figure can vary depending on experience, location, and other factors. However, certified developers can expect to earn a premium over those who are not certified.
There are many benefits to becoming a Salesforce Commerce Cloud certified developer. In addition to the increased earnings potential, certification provides access to exclusive resources and support from Salesforce. It also allows developers to stand out from the crowd and demonstrates a commitment to professional development.
Just as getting Salesforce certified can help you find employment, getting a certification while employed can help you do your job more effectively. Your employer may have ideas for integrating a Salesforce certification and the skills that come with it into your role.
If you're interested in becoming a Salesforce Commerce Cloud certified developer, we can help you to succeed!
How to prepare for Certified B2C Commerce Developer Certification Exam
If you're planning on becoming a Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer, you'll need to pass the Certified B2C Commerce Developer Certification Exam. Here's how to prepare for the exam so you can pass with flying colors.
Study the Official Study Guide
Use practice exams
Join a Study Group or Forum
Who this course is for:
- Front End Developer, Backend Developers or FullStack developers who wants to succeed in B2C Commerce Certification Exam
- You will understand how SFRA framework works and you'll be able to develop a new site end to end.
- You'll face to hundreds of questions in Certification Exam format that will help to succeed in your certification exam.
I'm currently working as a Salesforce B2C Commerce Architect. I have a bachelor degree in computer science, postgraduate on Marketing and digital communication and postgraduate as well in Development of Mobile applications.
I have more than 5+ years of experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud and for now I'm working in SFRA projects, headless integrations with OCAPI/SCAPI and exploring the PWA.