2023 The Complete Salesforce Training: Admin & Development
What you'll learn
- You will delve into the fundamentals and come out a proficient Salesforce developer
- You will get a comprehensive coverage of all responsibilities a Salesforce developer & Administrator would be expected to fulfill
- You will learn all aspects of salesforce, like development, administration , Apex coding and reporting etc
- You will go through a comprehensive curriculum to give you an in-depth understanding of Subject Matter
- Know an overview of the products that Salesforce offer
- Know how much salary you can earn working in Salesforce
- Learn about Apex triggers and best practices for writing triggers
- You will learn about Triggers, Test classes, Debugging
- Use standard controllers with basic Visualforce pages
- Write test coverage
- Understand the Salesforce data model and query languages.
- You will learn about DML statements, Database Methods, Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL), Salesforce object Query Language (SOQL).
- Utilize Visualforce with custom-built Apex controllers
- Configure your Salesforce development environment
- Learn about Save order of Execution in Salesforce
- You don't need any programming experience and you don't need to know anything about Salesforce
- All you need now is an interest in learning Salesforce
The Complete Salesforce Development Course
Gain hands-on experience with this Salesforce certification training course while learning how to manage and develop apps for one of the most popular CRM platforms worldwide. This Salesforce training enables you to pass two Salesforce certification exams and transform your career.
This training course is designed to ensure that you learn and master the concepts of being a Salesforce Administrator and App Builder. In this Salesforce training, you will learn how to configure Salesforce to collect, analyze, and retrieve vital customer information and create applications using Salesforce Lightning.
By the end of the course, you will understand the Salesforce cloud services, the Salaries you could achieve working in Salesforce, as well as the certifications available to you and which ones you may wish to start with based on your background
There are no prerequisites for this Salesforce training course. But prior working experience as an administrator or a developer is beneficial.
Easiest and Simplest walkthrough covering Salesforce Development & Administration Topics. You don't need any programming experience and you don't need to know anything about Salesforce. You'll learn the ins and outs of point-and-click development, Administration, Coding, and Analytics. so, all you need now is an interest in learning Salesforce
This course covers all aspects of Salesforce Development & Administration. You'll learn how to Create App, Objects, Profiles, setting up Security, Workflows, Visualforce page, Apex coding, Triggers, reporting, and analytics, etc.
The course teaches all these in an effective manner that will aid your learning in the best way.
If Salesforce Development and Administration is what you seek, then look no further! Enroll now and begin your journey of Salesforce!
This course will equip you with comprehensive knowledge that helps you get certified.
Salesforce Administration Module:
Below are the topics we covered in this course :
Salesforce Terminology and Icons.
How Salesforce Organizes the data.
Salesforce App,Standard Objects and Custom Objects.
Creating and Managing Users.
Salesforce OWD and Security features like Object level Access,
Permission Sets, Record Access, Record Access Via Sharing Rules and Record Types.
How Sales Process works in Salesforce?
Data Management using Data Loader & Workflow Automation.
Reports and Dashboards and Much more !!!
Salesforce Development Module:
Below are the topics we covered in this course :
Decision Control Statements
Loops: Different types of loops in Salesforce
Nested for loops
Static and Non-static Methods
Static and Non-static Variables
Access Modifiers in Apex
Constructors in Apex
Collection (List, Set, and Map)
Exceptions in Salesforce
Built-In Exceptions and Custom Exceptions
This Salesforce certification training course is suitable for individuals looking to build a career in Salesforce, particularly for app builders, developers, system administrators, sales representatives, IT managers, and product managers.
Who this course is for:
- This is a training course designed for those with no previous knowledge of the Salesforce
- This Course will allow you to build Career as a highly paid SFDC Developer, Administrator or Consultant
We specialize in Cybersecurity, Data Science and Talent Management/Human capital management training. The USP of all our training's is the hands-on that we provide, our focus is on real-life practical knowledge sharing, and not tool-based PPT slides. All our training's are conducted by highly experienced practitioners who are dyed-in-the-wool penetration testers. The material is cutting edge and updated with even the most recent developments. We have a standard set of courses outlined in different information security domains, data analytics domains and Talent management domain. However, we also customize the training according to the clients’ requirements.