Salesforce Lightning 2020 Certified Administrator Part 3
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the these knowledge areas of the Administrator exam - Service & Support Applications, Activity Management & Collaboration, and Data Management
- Learn how to administer the Salesforce Platform in the new user interface - Lightning Experience
- Work through the Admin Certification prep in Salesforce Lightning Experience
- This course compliments Mike Wheeler's previous Admin Course which covers the Salesforce Classic User Interface
- No prior Salesforce experience is required
- Basic computer skills and an Internet connection will be helpful
My original Salesforce Classic Administrator Certification Course released in March of 2016 and is the best-selling and highest rated Salesforce course of all time, worldwide (not just on Udemy). I have been teaching Salesforce online since that time and have taught well over 110,000 students.
This course is part 3 of a new course series, recorded in the current release of Salesforce. Whereas my prior course was recorded in Salesforce Classic, this course is recorded in Lightning Experience. Also, in order to get the most current information out to you as quickly as possible, I am dividing up the Salesforce Administrator Certification into a series of courses - this is the third course in the new series.
This course covers the following Knowledge Areas of the Exam Guide:
Service and Support Applications
Activity Management and Collaboration
After Tens of Thousands of Udemy Survey ratings for my courses, the students have spoken:
"Are you learning valuable information?" 99.6% answered YES
"Are the explanations of the concepts clear?" 99.8% answered YES
"Is the instructor knowledgeable about the topic?" 99.9% answered YES
- Anyone interested in attaining the Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Anyone needing to learn the fundamentals of the Salesforce platform
- Anyone needing to learn how to administer the platform in Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Anyone who has taken Mike Wheeler's Admin Course in Salesforce Classic and wishes to supplement their knowledge in Lightning
Innovation Hub Installation Guide - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1GWUkXiLpYZNdR6n0szcNDuET9EzYtY0HXMr1jBT21HQ/edit?usp=sharing
Innovation Hub on the AppExchange - https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EtEHSUA3
In this knowledge area, we address the Activity Management and Collaboration Knowledge Area. This encompasses the various primary components of Activity Management inside of Salesforce; namely Activities, Events and Tasks.
Whenever you see the term Collaboration in relation to Salesforce, that means Chatter, which was created to facilitate collaboration inside of Salesforce. A newer entrant to the Collaboration landscape as well inside of Salesforce is Quip. Although Quip is not currently on the Admin exam at the time of this recording, we’ll still bring some of Quip’s collaboration features into view as well (verify).
In reviewing the Exam Guide, the main points related to the Activity Management and Collaboration Knowledge Area are:
Describe the capabilities of activity management (e.g., manage tasks, events, public calendars, multi-day events.
Describe the features of Chatter (e.g., feed, groups, following, security).
Draft Posts is a new option that lets you automatically save all your unpublished feed items.
To turn on Draft Posts in your org, navigate to the Chatter setup menu. Under the Draft Posts section, select Allow draft posts. Once you’ve enabled it, as you type a new post, Chatter saves your work to the My Drafts tab. Add files, links, images, mentions, hashtags, and any other rich text.
You can access your drafts in My Drafts when you’re ready to publish, edit, or delete them.