B2B Cold Calling Sales Course
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 hour on-demand audio
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you will be able to define, find, engage and pre-qualify new prospective clients for your business. Throughout the course you will learn how to build self-confidence, overcome phone fear, get past gatekeepers, build trust, engage prospects with effective sales scripts, and open-ended questions and much more.
- I would recommend that you have a decent set of headphones, along with a writing pen and pad for taking notes, and try to get away from the hustle and bustle of life into a quiet area where you avoid distractions.
Whether you work in the profession of selling or run your own small business, one of the most important skills you can learn is how to sell your products or services.
This sales training course covers all of the fundamental basics of prospecting from learning how to define your target audience, to engaging them into meaningful conversations by asking the right kind of questions.
If your job involves prospecting for new clients, the value of taking this course is priceless. You are about to learn some of the most common prospecting mistakes that sales people make, and how to avoid them. You are about to learn some of the skills, tactics and techniques it took me 15 years to learn, in just a few hours.
The course is delivered in a series or small short video and audio lessons. I have separated the course into days and advise that you take just one section per day. This will ensure that you will soak in all of the information better, and can maybe even go and test the new techniques you learn the same day.
Enjoy, and thank you in advance for your business.
- This course is intended for average sales people, and small business owners. No prior sales experience is necessary, but it would help if you are smart, hungry and humble :)
Before you start putting together your call scripts it's important to get a clear understanding of the differences between features, benefits and outcomes. In this lesson I will give you a simple and easy to understand definition of each one, so you can start selling what outcomes (value) your solution has to offer.