Sales Training – Everyone sells!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Recognize and understand the components of a sale
- Identify and implement strategies of the sales process
- Apply selling tactics and techniques
- Close the sale and upsell
- The course does not have any further requirements, only the willingness to become a better seller.
This course is all about selling goods and services. You will learn different selling techniques, explore how relationships influence the selling process, and how variables can help you close the sale. We will have a close look at various ways of approaching the customer, and the most relevant techniques for asking the right questions. Furthermore, you will find out why people choose not to buy from you, and learn about the established model that will help you close a sale.
“Everyone sells” is designed for anyone involved in the sales process, from the front line to the more strategic levels. The course will not only introduce sales techniques to new sales personnel, but also provide seasoned professionals with a valuable opportunity to practice and assess their skills.
Upon completion of the course, you will have gained comprehensive understanding about:
- Components of a sale
- Strategy of the sales process
- Selling tactics and techniques
- Closing the sale and upselling
Mr. Hunt’s style is often described as ‘inspirational’. His goal is to always create positive change in people with whom he works. He has significant experience in successfully operating at all organizational levels—from the induction phase, through first line management, and right up to board level. Additionally, he is able to strike the appropriate level of debate on every occasion.
Mr. Hunt is the MD and principal facilitator of UK Seminars. His work is well known in many countries, e. g., in Europe, in the USA, in the Middle East, and in India. His delegate evaluations are excellent, averaging 9.0 on a 10 point scale.
- Anyone involved in the sales process, from the front line to more strategic levels
- New sales personnel as well as seasoned professionals
The lecture What does Sales involve? by Tony Hunt is from the course Sales Training – Everyone sells. It contains the following chapters:
- Everyone Sells
- What is Your Role in Sales?
- Four Different Selling Styles
- The USP - Unique Selling Point
The lecture Sales Tactics and Sales Techniques by Tony Hunt is from the course Sales Training – Everyone sells. It contains the following chapters:
- What you can learn
- Skills that create a sales professional
- Six suggestions for approaching a customer in a retail environment
- Five Types of Questioning
- Body Language and Active Listening
- Features, Benefits and Emotional Reasons
The lecture Sales Closing and Upselling by Tony Hunt is from the course Sales Training – Everyone sells. It contains the following chapters:
- 'SERVICE' approach & Customers expectations
- The 'CLOSE' & alternative closing
- Sales silence
- Upselling - Product and service awareness