Sales Training: The Rules & Basics of selling.
- No previous sales experience required
- A pen and a paper for taking notes is recomended
- Willingness to learn.
Hi and welcome on board. Together, we'll be learning about the science of sales. As we all know, sales could be a very lucrative profession. If you have big dreams, and you want to make the most of your life, join me on on this journey.
Whether you are new, or with a few years of experience in the industry, this is the course that will help make more sales. In this course you will learn about body language, appearance, attitude, goal setting, negotiation, and more. A lot of the concept discussed are based on scientific research, therefore they are proven to work. I hope you enjoy it, and if you do, please leave me a comment of what you enjoyed most about it. Have fun.
Who this course is for:
- sales executive
- sales people
- business owner
- small business owners
- 03:32Rule #1 - Never argue with the buyer
- 01:55Rule #2 - Smile
- 01:54Rule #3 - Let them talk
- 01:34Rule #4 - Negotiating
- 01:28Rule #5 - Build rapport
- 02:23Rule #6 - Continued learning
- 01:17Rule #7 - Pen & Pencil
- 01:18Rule #8 - No excuses
- 01:45Rule #10 - Goals
- 01:58Rule #11 - Appearance
- 02:40Rule #12 - Anticipate
- 04:49Bonus video
- 10 questionsPractise QUIZ - see what you have learnt
- 02:25The Science of Smiling
- 03:25Things to expect in your first year in sales
- 03:46The science of setting goals
- 05:22The 10 Sales Excuses That Need To STOP!
- 06:47Lecture 18: Habits of Incredibly Successful Salespeople
Hello, I'm Dimitar.
I graduated University of Glasgow with an M.A. Economics degree in the summer of 2016.
After graduation I decided to pursue a career in sales. Since then, I have manged to place myself amongst the top 5% of the 900+ car salespeople within my sales division.
Join me on the learning journey, and let's be great together!