Sales Training: 50 Tips To Be a Top Sales Professional
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The main stages of Sales Life Cycle
- Common Sales Approaches and most used Sales terminology
- How to understand competition and why they lead
- How to prospect like a pro
- What to do for profiling your leads and understanding their pains
- Steps to you need to mark your sales strategy
- Corporate politics and why it’s important to follow business protocols
- The importance of shocking your clients with what you know
- How to work a realistic action plan
- What you need to know to understand people’s behavior, ask killer questions and manage difficult conversations
- How to effectively handle sales objections and master the sales psychology
- Why your competitive edge is crucial and how to use it as your ‘Wow factor’
- How to use statistics to your advantage
- How to tear your client’s fears, use time pressure, create a sense of urgency and ‘fear of loss’ to close
- Tricks to give your client the ‘illusion of control’
- Up-selling tactics and ways to amplify value
- Steps to continuously coach and appreciate your team and other and other teams
- No prior knowledge nor specific tools required before taking this course
Selling is an honorable career even though it is fraught with ups and downs, challenges and obstacles. However, at the end of the day, selling is a great way to earn a living. Here are a few of things one should love about selling.
· Every day is different
Regardless of what you sell and to whom, every day in sales is different than the previous day. Every day is a new experience waiting to happen and even if yesterday was not successful, today can be completely different. Prospects can be more willing to talk, and you can be more effective.
· The thrill of capturing a big sale
One of the most rewarding aspects of selling is closing a deal that was falling off the rails. Being able to recover and capture a sale is exhilarating and exciting.
· Dealing with different people
Even though they may have similar needs, every prospect and customer is different. Plus, every person you encounter has different objectives and personality. Being able to adapt your approach is fun and challenging.
· No limits on earning potential
The harder and smarter you work, the more money you can make.
· Learning about different businesses and companies
Every company you deal with has its own ideologies and learning about its respective challenges can help you develop as a business person. Every conversation with a new prospect teaches something new.
· You can be your own boss
This doesn’t always work, especially if your boss is a micro-manager, but most sales leaders give their top performers lots of freedom and flexibility. Even when I worked in retail, the best sales people looked at their job from an entrepreneur’s perspective. They couldn’t set their own hours but they treated their customers as clients and worked diligently to achieve their goals and quotas.
In this online Sales Skills Training you will learn tips, tactics, strategies and best practices that have helped shape thousands of top sellers in many industries.
- This course is ideal for sales professionals, sales reps and sales managers.