Sales Prospecting Fundamentals: A Complete Guide to Success
What you'll learn
- Determine and reach your ICP (Ideal Customer Profile)
- Master how to be properly prepared before you start to prospect
- Reduce the fear of prospecting
- Calculate your personal sales math
- Explore different prospecting techniques
- Create email templates, voicemail scripts and video messages
- Effective Social Selling and Referral techniques
- Qualify your prospect for “Fit”
- Handle objections by asking questions
- Hold your prospects accountable
- The course is designed for people who are working in a sales role selling either a B2C or B2B product or service.
40% of sales reps cite prospecting as the most challenging part of the sales process. If you are new to sales, struggling to hit quota, or just want to earn more than you’re earning now, this course is where you should start.
Prospecting is the lifeblood of sales. Without a pipeline full of prospects that can benefit from your product or service you will constantly be worried about if you’ll hit quota, be able to take that vacation you want to take, or worse yet—keep your job. A sound and formal prospecting strategy will reduce your stress and make your life easier.
In this course you’ll develop a deeper understanding about:
Determining your ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) and how best to reach them
Developing a formal prospecting strategy customized to your target market
Creating impactful email templates, voicemail scripts and video messages
Determining if your prospect is a good fit for your product or service
Mastering how to handle objections and gain more information all at the same time
Executing a strategy for holding your prospects accountable
And so many more strategies to ensure you’re successful in your sales career!
Strong prospecting skills are what sets apart those who maximize their income from those who don’t. Mastering prospecting will teach you foundational sales skills that will help you in other areas of sales such as building value, negotiating, and closing.
In order to master all the skills you’ll be taught there are several activities throughout the course that will help you take what you’ve learned and turn it into action. You’ll be asked to complete worksheets, write email templates, create sales videos, update your LinkedIn profile, and calculate your personal sales math.
I’m passionate about sales and my goal is to help you make the kind of money you want to make and be as successful as possible. To do this, I have a very no-nonsense teaching style— meaning I tell it like it is. I need to make sure you’ll be prepared to cold outbound prospect, grow your pipeline, handle objections (no matter when they arise in the sales cycle), and hold your prospects accountable to walking their talk.
Sign up today to join me on this journey so you can earn more, reduce stress, and become someone that other sales reps look up to!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in sales who is ready to learn or improve their prospecting skills and techniques in order to increase their income
- Anyone who is new to sales
- Anyone in sales who wants to increase their income potential
- Anyone in sales who has hit a plateau and is looking for some new ideas and tips
- Anyone who is thinking about a career in sales
Kristie is the go-to expert for Start-up companies wanting to build or scale their sales teams. Her 15+ years as a Sales Leader in the SaaS space fuels her passion for helping bootstrapped or VC funded companies increase revenue through improved strategy, process, and people.
Her willingness to get her hands dirty and “take no prisoners” approach when helping companies with everything from sales process and strategy to hiring and training Sales and is what makes her so valuable to her clients.