SALES MASTERCLASS: HOW TO SELL ANYTHING TO ANYONE [in Hindi]
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 34 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Sales - The Art Of Selling Your Product / Service / Skills To Your Target Customers
- How To Make Your Business Much More Profitable ?
- Customer Acquisition
- Lead Generation
- How To Build Long Lasting "Sales Relationships" With Your Customers ?
- How To Make The Customer Say - "Yes, I Need Your Product / Service" ?
- Product Pricing
- How To Get "Repeat Business / Recurring Revenue" From Existing Customers ?
- The Sales Questioning Funnel
- How To Overcome Customer Objections - The Secret Onion Technique ?
- Closing The Sale
- Cold Calling
- Sales Pitch
- Sales Funnel
- Why Followups Are The Key To Successful Sales ?
- 5 Principals Of Sales Efficiency
- How To Do Efficient Measurement In Sales & Why Is It Important ?
- Desire To Learn And Grow Your Business / Career
Selling is the most basic and fundamental skill required to be a successful as an entrepreneur, job professional or even as an student. Although a lot has been said and too much of a big deal has been made about it, I’ve seen a lot of people around me, even on my own sales team, who are scared of selling.
What they don’t realize is that they’ve been selling all their life.
In fact, all of us have been selling all our lives in some form or another. Be it selling a reason to your parents for why you want them to buy you a bike to convincing your interviewer on why they should hire you.
Selling is not an art but a skill that anyone can master in few simple steps.
1. Provide a solution to a problem.
2. Convince them they're getting a good deal.
3. Show customers that you’re offering value. (Remember – Offer Good Value, Not the Discounted Price)
As famously said by “Robert Louis Stevenson” – “Everyone lives by selling something.”
By the end of this course, you can expect yourself to have great knowledge and confidence about following things -
- Enjoy selling by befriending customers
- Close deals with confidence
- Be organised and efficient
- Understand the selling process and how to master it
- Feel confident preparing for a sales meeting or to pitch in your product/service to a potential customer
- Know different selling styles and their uses
- Handling objections and hidden excuses
- Simple tricks to raise yourself above 90% of the competition
- Entrepreneurs who want to increase their revenue by selling more
- Business Owners who are struggling with Sales
- Small Business Owners who want to transform their small business into big cash making machine
- Medium Business Owners who want to grow a team of sales people to increase their revenue
- Traders who want to connect with more buyers and sellers
- Students who want to enhance their skill sets
- Aspiring Startup founders
- People who are into "Sales Based Jobs"