Fundamentals of Sales & Marketing Management for Hospitality
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Principals of Sales management in Hospitality
- understanding planning process
- organisation structure and Roles & Responsibilities
- 4Ps of Marketing and understanding implications on hospitality
- budgeting and planning process
- Ethics in Sales
- Customer Relationship Management
- Basic understanding of hotel operations
The sales department is one of the key departments in hospitality not only because it brings sales but also helps in understanding customer demands and experiences required through market intelligence. The sales department is responsible to position the hotel, price, distribution, and promotion to not only end consumers but also to B2B and intermediaries.
Sales management is the process of developing a sales force, coordinating sales operations, and implementing sales techniques that allow a business to consistently hit, and even surpass its sales targets. If your business brings in any revenue at all, a sales management strategy is an absolute must.
In this course, we will learn theoretical aspects of sales management with practical tips and examples from the hotel industry with templates and checklists.
We will be covering
- Concepts of Marketing
- Organization and Roles of Sales Managers
- Recent Trends impacting sales managers
- Ethics in sales
- Sales Planning, Budgeting and forecasting
- Recruitementment , selection, training and compensation of sales managers for staff.
If you feel any topic is missing, write to us
- All Hospitality students and staff looking to make a career in hotel sales and marketing